Kooks DNA Feminized Kushberry & Rocklock Grow Journal

kook420

:welcome:
havent been on for years.
got some extra time on my hands during this grow so why not document for the masses.
i picked up 6 feminized Dna Genetics kushberry (ogkushXoregon blueberry)
and 6 rocklock(rockstarXwarlock)
germed 3 each in separate glass cups of purified water.within a little over a day all were ready for soil.
its been a little over a day now and rocklock#1 has already sprouted,pretty quick for my experience.
just doing it kinda kickback this season since last season 1000 watt hps electricity's bill was gnarly.
2 kushberry and 3 rocklocks in 7 gallon fabric grow bags.
1 kushberry in a 3 gallon fabric grow bag in my stealth led grow box that ive had for years.
i usually use the Mr.growpro box for starting seeds and clones then move them up as they age but im not using my big boy light so screw it.
just waiting for the rest to sprout nothing i can do from here.
im using fox farms ocean forest soil
and eventually ill be feeding with the general hydroponics FloraSeries Performance pack.
in the past years ive grown white fire og,mazar,purplekush,jack herer,grand fire and dead head og,along with some random bagseeds between outdoor and indoors growing mediums.
IF ANYONE IS WATCHING CHEERS AND ONE LOVE.:leaf::weed::peace:
folllow for updates throughout the grow.

re: Kooks DNA Feminized Kushberry & rocklock grow journal

alrighttttt out of 6 seeds germed and planted in ff soil in solo cups.
3 kushberry
3 rocklock

all popped except kushberry#3

if anyone is out there..
i have a question and in need of advice!!!
soooo i have a mr grow pro stealth box that i just pulled out of storage got my seedlings in there now under the 3,15 watt each led light strips.
im thinking of gutting the led strips building a bigger grow cabinet with lots more space half built already just need panda film and that little light bulb elbow connection thingy.
then adding 1 23 watt 2700k cfl OR (heres where im stuck) my 10 watt white 3000k led bulb.????
then add a 26watt (anything in the 20 range) 6500k cfl....
its only goona have 2 plants underneath abouttt what give or take 90 watts total.
if your out there lemme know

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom