Vapors Kushberry & Silver Bubble Buckets

Decided to add some floranectar to my cocktail on yesterdays rez change... the good- within an hour they seemed more fragrant.... the Bad- 1st time this run my ph was out of wack, sitting at 7.5 this am as well as a slimy foam in the buckets....ph'd the buckets and added hygrozine just in case..if it keeps up the nectar will not be added next change.... on a side note if i dont add it again I think ill drink it, the shit smells damn good!

moving right along, starting to fatten up a bit...
IMG00237-20100515-0743.jpg

IMG00235-20100515-0742.jpg

shot of some lower growth on the side with the t5, major difference !

IMG00238-20100515-0743.jpg

time for that update youve all been aching to see......:cough:

ok anyone know whats going on with posting pics? im kinda high but i know those damn links at the bottom are missing so I cant post a pic the way i usually do....

anyone? ok figured it out....

Kushberry 2nd generation 2 weeks into flower still under the t5

IMG00270-20100524-1341.jpg

hmmm still having posting pic issues, several didnt post...

closer look at the SB, my camera sux ass, looks so much better!! pretty sure the SB is going
to be special

IMG00264-20100524-1039.jpg

Have you had good success with the dry koolbloom, GH stresses on its ripeing abilty? Thinking about using it for the last 2 weeks. Man that 2.2lb bag will last awhile huh

Have you had good success with the dry koolbloom, GH stresses on its ripeing abilty? Thinking about using it for the last 2 weeks. Man that 2.2lb bag will last awhile huh

I used it my first run and seemed to work, its all new to me so give me 2 weeks and ill let you know..ive been told good things. I use the liquid through bloom and I like the results thus far of the total cocktail of nutes...

Back
Top Bottom