Pineapple Express Autos - 140 Watts LED In Veg - 400 Watts LED & CFLs In Bloom

Katatonia

Hey friends !
This's my 3rd grow, and my first with autos. After 2 successful northern lights grows I thought why not try something new, and this strain is one of the most famous and I'v never even smoked it before, so hopefully it'll go alright ;)
3 Barney's farm Pineapple express auto feminized seeds.
16 days old above soil.
140 watts led.
18/6 light/darkness.
No nutrients yet except for roots hormone, because the soil mix is very rich and will be enough for 3 weeks, I'll start adding low doses in few days though.
Did some Lst training , but it doesn't seem to really make difference except for lowering the plant, I guess it's not so helpful on young plants, without topping and cutting big fan leaves. It's very annoying that I can't train them well, any suggestions on that would be so welcomed!
here are 2 pix of the babies
day 15
266911d2-80e7-4e19-8f80-dd0313e174be.jpg
ba61bfd5-4fde-44fd-8cc1-cf3ba6517ee3.jpg

Cheers :lot-o-toke:

re: Pineapple Express Autos - 140 Watts LED In Veg - 400 Watts LED & CFLs In Bloom

Top them all then lst will will fill ur space well.very happy girls and ar perfect age for topping.u can push autos to the limits so dont be scared if in doubt.look at my current grow in my sig and my auto topping thread. Lots to learn.ur off to a great start best of luck;):passitleft::high-five::Namaste:

re: Pineapple Express Autos - 140 Watts LED In Veg - 400 Watts LED & CFLs In Bloom

And great choice of auto seeds.iv grown it a few times.1 of my favourite.takes topping well and still grows quite tall.so ur in for a treat and a killer smoke and smells very tropical and like pineapple very intense;)

Thanks a lot for your reply man ! I'm definitely gonna top them today, I just needed some encouraging :thanks:

Hey !
things seem to go very smoothly with these 3 lovely babies , no problems at all , I did top them once when they were like 16 days old, I also did alot of LSTing and they seem to love it. I started adding 40% of nutrients dosage, and I removed many big fan leaves that were blocking light from new tops , I don't know if this's healthy for autos , it just feels right and the plants seem to love and react greatly to all the training i do. Anyways here r some photos

day 16 topping and lsting
lst_day_16.jpg

day 18:
day_1812.jpg

another round of lst day 23:
day_2312.jpg

and here r them today , day 24
24201.jpg

I'm very satisfied about all the training i gave them, it just didn't feel right to let them grow freely with one main top.
Any thoughts?
:volcano-smiley:

Quality job mate well done;) now u know for urself that autos like to be pushed to there limits:passitleft:

Thanks alot man ! I really appreciate the support :thumb::thanks:
I\m still not so sure about defoliation , I\m taking off only few big fan leaves, is that ok ? what do u think , what r the limits on that for autos ?
:volcano-smiley:

I dont have a limit if i wna defol my autos i take off what i want all at once.so if is any shock happens all at once.but i dont think it does shock them as 3 days later u have a bush again the only limit i would say.is wait with any auto till 3 and a half to 4 weeks old.by this time she is established and busy veging away;) defol how u want from that moment forward;) the rest is cannabis history;) happy growing every1;)

I dont have a limit if i wna defol my autos i take off what i want all at once.so if is any shock happens all at once.but i dont think it does shock them as 3 days later u have a bush again the only limit i would say.is wait with any auto till 3 and a half to 4 weeks old.by this time she is established and busy veging away;) defol how u want from that moment forward;) the test is cannabis history;) happy growing every1;)
:high-five:

Yea i did the barneys farm pineapple express auto few year back now.but still stook in my head.it has the wow factor.the plant does grow tall and the buds look amazing .and taste and smell and smoke even better than amazing;) 1 of my faves for sure.and another auto plant that has the same wow factor i can say and is amazing is auto acid;) happy growing every1;)

I dont have a limit if i wna defol my autos i take off what i want all at once.so if is any shock happens all at once.but i dont think it does shock them as 3 days later u have a bush again the only limit i would say.is wait with any auto till 3 and a half to 4 weeks old.by this time she is established and busy veging away;) defol how u want from that moment forward;) the rest is cannabis history;) happy growing every1;)

they r almost 4 weeks old now , and they already started go into flowering , and stretching , so I'll be doing a good round of defoliation in these few days :cheer: :thanks:

Oh, the Express! Nice job, that's some really tasty smoke. A friend had some Barneys and it was really friggin fruity ! grew massively tall. Keep it up, these guys know their stuff on autos, that's for sure.

They definitely do ! I got some real useful tips here :) . Thanks anyways for checking my journal , I actually can't wait to try smoking this strain , I can notice the high quality already from the smooth fast growing of the plants, hopefully I'll get some good buds afterall :cheer::volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom