Organic Blue Cheese

HomeMedGrower

Welcome members of :420: this will be my third soil grow. My last grow didn't finish the way I would have liked, but I learned many things. So with that lets move on to the new grow.

What strain is it? Big Buddha Blue Cheese

Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? Sativa/Indica 25% Blueberry 75% Cheese

Is it in Veg or Flower stage? Veg

If in Veg... For how long? 2 months

Indoor or outdoor? Indoor DR 80

Soil or Hydro? Soil

If soil... what is in your mix? Cheap potting soil with added perlite, dolomite
lime, azomite, and 3 teaspoons of root magic
mycorrhizae

If soil... What size pot? 5 Gallon Smart pot

Size of light? 400W MH

Is it aircooled? Yes

Temp of Room/cab? 77-79 lights on 68-70 lights off

RH of Room/cab? 47-57%

PH of media or res? 6.7

Any Pests ? None

How often are you watering? When pot is light

Type and strength of ferts used? Blue Planet Nutrients Farmer's Pride

I transplanted this rootbound plant yesterday to her new home and just added the LST.

001711.JPG

002741.JPG

003707.JPG

004665.JPG

005636.JPG

006549.JPG

The last week has been horrible for me. Been traveling back and forth to the Dr. as well as trying to get myself back into school. My plant took a back seat, and I just don't think it will make it much longer.

I was able to get myself a Homer Cloner made. Since I have had a few problems with the soil I was using, I have decided to go with some coco coir in 2 liters.

I have had a clone of this Blue Cheese in coco with OC+ and it has been doing fairly well for the enviroment it is in. So we will see how this experiment goes.

I will get pics up later today when lights come on, not a lot to look at right now. I have 1 clone planted 1 with roots just showing and 4 more cuts in the cloner. As soon as the other 5 have roots they will go into 2 liters and on to 12/12.

Ok over due update on what's going on here. The soil plant has not done well since its transplant not to mention the neglect it has taken from my travels. So I made the decision to try something else.

Coco and BPN Farmer's Pride in 2 liters.

Clones will come from a Blue Cheese clone in coco and OC+ in a 1 gal smart pot.
019166.JPG

022134.JPG

First clone went in yesterday fed with 545ppm 5.8ph. Also mixed in 1/2 tsp root magic.
024124.JPG

025133.JPG

026113.JPG

Cloner is an aero cloner in a 5gal homer bucket, 250 gph pump
016237.JPG

Oh snap! Nice DIY cloner there brother! +reps for continuing the quest and starting another journal! Sending you good vibes for a successful grow! Just a side note, it may stress the plants a little less if you wait a week after transplanting, before you LST them....
Subbed:high-five:

Oh snap! Nice DIY cloner there brother! +reps for continuing the quest and starting another journal! Sending you good vibes for a successful grow! Just a side note, it may stress the plants a little less if you wait a week after transplanting, before you LST them....
Subbed:high-five:

Oh and I hope you get to better health in the coming days:Namaste:

Thanks for the vibes on the grow and the health. Going to the neuro surgeon 200 miles awway twice in one week really kicked my butt. It's really hard to stay sitting for that long with my back.

I will keep that in mind next time I will let it recover a little more from a transplant before I add LST or any other kind of training.

I got to thank all the people before me who took the time to detail the steps of making these types of aero cloners they work great. I was worried about not having space so it just sits there and is doing great.

Thanks for the reps as well brother. :Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom