4 Different Autos

SmokingYoda

Hey 420 so this well be my first journal here and my first indoor go. I usually grow out doors with a bit of cloning done indoors but that's as far as I've been. I'll be doing a start to finish in a 2'x2'x5' tent under a mars2 700 watt. I believe the actual draw to be around 380 or something. I'm sure most here using these lights know more spec. Other that this'll be my first indoor and grow in about 7 years. I started out with 2 pineapple chunks and a Maui Maui and a Ocean Grown but decided since everything went so well for the first two weeks I gave them to a friend who is better equip and would flourish on his side of the fence lol. Now I have 4 different autoflowers going with spec to follow.

1 gallon square pots
50%SeaSoil organics/potting mix(purple bag),
25%coco coir
25% perlite
2 dry oz of blend of bone meal granular fertizer

3 part GH nuits from time to time

Every watering is done with 1/8 tsp of pure black to 1 gallon

Strains:
-Shortstuff. Blue Himalaya, Blue Himalaya Desiel, Tha Shiznit
-Vision. Super Sink

These girls (fem seeds) are 7 days old with 5 of them above ground. They started life in pre soakmixpaper towels(pure black) with in 24 hours tap emerge from all 4 so I planted and upon the following night they touched light. The shell on the super skunk had a hard time coming off so she's a little stunted. I've watered twice with the second watering with added GH 3 part mix.

That's it for now. I got a question though on autos, I've herd they only get as big as the pot they are in? My hopes are I can start and finish autos in 1 gallon pots with out exceeding 20 or so inches in height. Is there any truth to this?
IMG_20150707_082314837_HDR.jpg
IMG_20150707_082206675_HDR.jpg

@Cannbidoscar, I figured as much. I have lots of pots of all kinds. I'll make the transition to 3 gallon but would like to wait if able to around the 3rd week. Is it more beneficial to make the switch now? I've noticed autoflower taproots like to dance alot and tend to grow sideways first. I have a nice soild mix of good nuits at the bottom of pots and I know in a week the tap well be in the rich Soil area

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom