Greenman's - Seedsman Lemon Auto Feminised - Soil - Mars Hydro Reflector 48 & 450W LED

UPDATE DAY 19:
I know it may seem excessive to update nearly everyday, but I just really wanted to properly document the progress of growth over the 24-48 hour periods.
I love being able to come back in the future and reference old journals.

The girls have all changed colour over the last 48 hours after the first feed of good nutes and they are looking sexy.

So on that note heres todays pics:

Yeah mate, I have done the autos before quite a few times. I have found with all the grows they have started turning amber between 1 & 2 weeks after the breeders recommended flower time, I think most people follow the breeder instructions to specifically and do the chop too soon, I used a jewellers loupe for my last 3 grows and kept an eye on the trichs, and noticed that all 3 times the trichs were still only 50% couldy and 50% clear as the recommended day, so I let them go until I saw at least 50% amber.

Heres some of the better pics from one of my Auto Anesthesia grows where I used the phone mounted microscope, great for video too, if you have a steady hand or phone stand/tripod:

Thanks GreenmanQLD - I love looking at Trich pictures. I'll be looking for the amber. On Photos I like to shoot for about 50/50 so will try for the same on my Autos.

UPDATE: Day 21

I have installed the MARS HYRDO REFLECTOR 48 into the tent and turned on the veg mode, they are absolutely loving the extra light.
I am getting a whole new set of top leaves every 48 hours.
As always heres some new pics:

Yours are growing way faster than mine. I must be doing something that is slowing their growth
Hey Doc J, thanks for subbing man.
Yeah mine really are growing insanely fast at the moment, I havnt really done anything special just soil/perlite, strict water control and light nute feeds. The strain is known to be incredibly fast but I didnt think it was this fast.
Its ll about having a light touch and a lot of trust and patience in your plants, overthinking it will almost always result in slow growth, light yield or even death of the plant.
If theres any questions you have just let me know mate, I will go and sub to you grow right now to follow along and offer help when I can.

Hey Doc J, thanks for subbing man.
Yeah mine really are growing insanely fast at the moment, I havnt really done anything special just soil/perlite, strict water control and light nute feeds. The strain is known to be incredibly fast but I didnt think it was this fast.
Its ll about having a light touch and a lot of trust and patience in your plants, overthinking it will almost always result in slow growth, light yield or even death of the plant.
If theres any questions you have just let me know mate, I will go and sub to you grow right now to follow along and offer help when I can.
Appreciate the help for sure!

UPDATE: Day 21

I have installed the MARS HYRDO REFLECTOR 48 into the tent and turned on the veg mode, they are absolutely loving the extra light.
I am getting a whole new set of top leaves every 48 hours.
As always heres some new pics:

It's incredible how much growth your getting out of that new light. Your going to kick ass.

It's incredible how much growth your getting out of that new light. Your going to kick ass.
Thanks mate, They really are the happiest plants iv grown for a little while, the medium mix was perfect I think this time and suits my feeding schedule perfectly.
im confident for a nice flower on these girls.

UPDATE: Day 24
Everything is moving forward as expected, the girls are loving their food and extra light.
The lateral growth is really starting to catch up to the main tip and the stem is really fattening up, the nodes you will see are really tight and bushy too.
Heres some new pics from today:

If you made a new album, it is set to "album owner only", you can't use that setting, and the member see the pictures. FWIW. You must make a new album, and re-upload the pictures. I have found no way to change the setting of an album once it is made.

If you made a new album, it is set to "album owner only", you can't use that setting, and the member see the pictures. FWIW. You must make a new album, and re-upload the pictures. I have found no way to change the setting of an album once it is made.

I was reading about that - hopefully the administrators will sort that out soon.

I was reading about that - hopefully the administrators will sort that out soon.
They are working on it....as I understand.

I bypass the problem by not creating a private album, but instead uploading to a relevant already existing album, like Cannabis Plants.
I created my own folder and just upload to that. I do now have a test folder that will need to be deleted sometime in the future. I just won't ask for a while. I'll let them get all the other problems sorted out first. They have a lot on their plate.

RE-UPLOADED
Sorry guys, I had made that last album private as Im sure you see,
Thanks for the heads up with that one.

Everything is moving forward as expected, the girls are loving their food and extra light.
The lateral growth is really starting to catch up to the main tip and the stem is really fattening up, the nodes you will see are really tight and bushy too.

RE-UPLOADED
Sorry guys, I had made that last album private as Im sure you see,
Thanks for the heads up with that one.

Those look great!!!!! :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom