Greenman's - Seedsman Lemon Auto Feminised - Soil - Mars Hydro Reflector 48 & 450W LED

UPDATE: Day 10
I have transplanted the girls into their final home (5gal Smart Pots).
Watered them in and set the light to get good even coverage.
They are all looking pretty good, even the little retard is reaching for the light.

Update: Day 14
The girls have taken to their new homes, they are all showing beautiful colour and growth.
Even the little mongoloid.

I have also switched on the bloom spectrum of my LED as I know the plants are now ready for max light.

Here's a Day 15 update:
Just mixed up and gave a 1/2 strength mix of Veg specific nutes until runoff,
Heres the nutes im using for veg:
I originally got these for my DWC setup, but after using them successfully in two soil grows I will keep using this as they have proven to be excellent.
Heres a picture of Rachel looking mighty fine
And the top growth is spewing out like crazy:

UPDATE: DAY 17

I just wanted to say welcome to everyone in the thread so far, and I really appreciate you guys taking the time to follow along.

The girls have responded well too the nutrient feed,
I have installed the other MARS HYDRO 48 LED again to be ready for the coming weeks.
Heres some pics of them lookin very happy.

Looking good. are you going to top them? I've had good success with Topping between the 3rd and 4th nodes and then doing LST.
Hey Troy,
I dont think I will top them as they are a quick flowering variety, i feel it might slow them down a bit too much while they try and enter flower. I was considering using a scrog on them to keep the main colas low, but after reading a bit about the strain it seems like they usually grow with one big cola and little side growth, so im going to be gentle with them and try and encourage some side growth i think.

Will be interesting to watch. Looks like Auto Lemon is a 7-9 week plant. Wondering how close to their predictions you will be able to harvest.

I see you have grown a couple Auto Anesthesia before. I have a question for you. I hear disputing post on whether Autos Amber up. Many say you just chop when they are cloudy as they never show amber. What's your experience.

i never grow autos so no idea on that. But my photoperiod northern light plants the pack says 7 to 8 weeks. But i go most of the time to 10 to 11 weeks. But i like to besuprr stoned and not a lill high xD but i think its an indicator and in there favor to give les days cause the commercial grower wants to harvest as fast as possible. So i just mark week 9 of flower in my agenda and at that time i will be checking tecs under microscope and harvest wen i like.

i would do the same on a auto. But some plants auto or photoperiod just don't amber up

Will be interesting to watch. Looks like Auto Lemon is a 7-9 week plant. Wondering how close to their predictions you will be able to harvest.

I see you have grown a couple Auto Anesthesia before. I have a question for you. I hear disputing post on whether Autos Amber up. Many say you just chop when they are cloudy as they never show amber. What's your experience.

Yeah mate, I have done the autos before quite a few times. I have found with all the grows they have started turning amber between 1 & 2 weeks after the breeders recommended flower time, I think most people follow the breeder instructions to specifically and do the chop too soon, I used a jewellers loupe for my last 3 grows and kept an eye on the trichs, and noticed that all 3 times the trichs were still only 50% couldy and 50% clear as the recommended day, so I let them go until I saw at least 50% amber.

Heres some of the better pics from one of my Auto Anesthesia grows where I used the phone mounted microscope, great for video too, if you have a steady hand or phone stand/tripod:

Back
Top Bottom