Greenman's - Seedsman Lemon Auto Feminised - Soil - Mars Hydro Reflector 48 & 450W LED

How tall is she? Someone was telling me that Autos grow to about 1.0-1.2 (47") Meters indoors. I have a couple that are right about that height so hoping she stops soon.
The taller pheno is already at 31 inches, the light is at max height on the ratchet hanger on that one, i can still go up about another 6 inches if i take off the hanger and just hang the light directly on the crossbar, its definitely pushing the limits though.
The two smaller phenos under the mars hydro are both at exactly 18 inches each so they are right on target height at this point.
The big tall girl has double the flower sites which is great but its really towering, hopefully not too much more stretch in her and just getting fatter from now.

Update: Latest Seedsman Order! :eek:
Hey guys I just wanted to share with you the latest order I received from seedsman, I have had a few very small and insignificant issues with seedsman, but when I contact them they are honestly the best customer support I have ever dealt with, they have always offered excellent resolutions and deliver every damn time, so 10/10 to the #seedsman crew.
I live in an area that is notoriously bad for customs intervention and I have received 4 out of 4 orders with fantastic stealth and all products are in perfect condition, so I have to give credit where its due.
Oh and the freebies are awesome too, I got a bunch of nice autos to show off later!

Heres a pic of my extremely exciting order, I am so damn keen to get these all going in the very near future and share all the awesome experiences with you guys :D:

Please note* I am in no way affiliated or sponsored by seedsman, I just love what they do.

Looking good man. I've also been very happy with Seedsman and will probably buy some more during their 420 sale. I just need to figure out what I want to buy.
Yeah i know the feeling mate, I spent weeks trying to decide on strains
I just listed my preferences (Fast flower/decent yield/shorter plants/high thc/good price).
then i just found ones that fit that criteria and chose some of the more popular ones as i know the seeds will more than likely be fresh and healthy.

UPDATE: Day 47
Hey Guys,
So today I pulled the girls out of the tent for a clean and I took the opportunity to snap some natural light pics,
They all look great out in the normal light,
Heres the pics:

Update: Day 48
I realised I didnt include any nice well lit close ups of the bud sites, so in saying that, here they are under two different light sources, I'm experimenting a bit to get some nice different shots.
enjoy :)

UPDATE: Day 53
So 4 days after feeding with the full strength everything I am getting some amazing results, all the girls are really packing it on fast!
Trichs everywhere, I did a very light defoliation on the girls to remove some of the anaemic lower leaves, they are drinking a few litres of water at a time now and they are absolutely loving life :cool:
Heres a couple of pics from just now:

Also, heres a bonus pic i made from an earlier post to enter a contest on another site, let me know what you think:

Fantastic photos.... makes me lick my lips...
Cheers Troy,
I really cant wait to see them really pack on some weight, I'll take some brilliant shots now that iv got it dialled in a bit better, they are looking pretty juicy huh

Your girls look very happy, well done
Hi Sara, thanks for the positive comment!
I was hoping you would come and join this one, thanks so much for taking the time.
I'm really loving the mars by the way.

This is a great grow! That one cola is bonkers tall! Can't wait to see how you finish this.
Thanks heaps for joining in mate, I am really looking forward to seeing the end product of this one too, stick around and I wont let you down. :cool:

UPDATE: Day 57
All the girls are doing great, I have been feeding at full strength and have had zero issues.
They are all so damn frosty and the smell is delicious so far.
Im gonna pop some diesels this week to get them ready to move in when I chop these beautiful girls.
I'm pretty well on track to start flushing in about 2-3 weeks.
Heres some nice frosty pics :):

UPDATE: Day 62
Hey guys, so its been a few days since I updated and I need to report to to show you how much these fatties are packing it on.
They are looking so healthy and lush, and they are piling on the weight and trichomes by the day,
I am contiuing to feed twice a week with full strength bloom nutes, cal/mag/nit and monstabud and they seem to be extremely happy so far.
I pulled them out of the tent for a light defoliation and snapped some nice pics:

Back
Top Bottom