Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
Yield: about 20 servings
• 4 teaspoons Magical Coconut Oil
• 24 large ripe strawberries, washed and thoroughly dried
• 4 ounces semisweet dark chocolate, chopped
• 2 ounces white chocolate, chopped
1. Add 2 teaspoons of the infused Magical Coconut Oil to the dark chocolate, and melt. Gently stir.
2. Grasping the green tops, slowly dip the strawberries one at a time ⅔ of the way into the melted chocolate. Let the excess run off for a moment. Arrange them uniformly on MagicalButter baking mats or waxed paper on a baking sheet.
3. Add 2 teaspoons of the infused Magical Coconut Oil to the white chocolate, and melt. Gently stir.
4. Dip a teaspoon into the melted white chocolate. Then, drizzle it over each dark chocolate-coated strawberry with a back-and-forth scribbling motion, producing a dramatic zig-zag pattern of fine white lines across the berries. Have fun—get creative!
5. Chill your Chocolate-Covered Strawberries until the chocolate forms a crisp shell around them, about 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
In place of white chocolate you can use milk chocolate, for a shades-of-brown artistic strawberry flavor experience. Make extra, because they won’t last!