Smoked Bacon Wrapped Boursin Cheese Stuffed Jalapenos
Skill Level: Easy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Chill Time: N/A
Serving Size: 1-2 jalapeños, 2-3 tablespoons/30-45 ml of jam
Yield: 6-12 servings
1. Set your smoker to 225°F/110°C. Use bourbon-soaked cherry wood, or your favorite wood chips.
2. Cut the tops off and core the jalapeños, carefully removing seeds and inner ribs.
3. Fill the peppers with MagicalButter Boursin Cheese, and wrap them with bacon, starting at the bottom.
4. Coat the peppers with MagicalButter Coconut Oil, and sprinkle them with Spice Mix. Put them into the smoker, standing upright, for 1 hour.
5. Plate your Bacon-Wrapped Boursin-Stuffed Jalapeños, serve, and enjoy!