CADBOY
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• hi, thank you for your advice :)

here's the list i just sent to Mayne, if you'd like to look it over and add/correct anything i'd be very grateful ^_^

first the light, i'm gonna be one of these:

Grow-Co-Ceramic-Halide-Fixture

the rest of the supplies:

KETOTEK Water Quality Test Meter, PH Meter TDS Meter 2 in 1 Kit with 0-16.00 ph and 0-9990 ppm Measure Range for Hydroponics, Aquariums, Drinking Water, RO System, Fishpond and Swimming Pool

Atlas-Scientific-Down-250ml-8oz

Greenleaf-Nutrients-MEGA-Crop-2500g

EPSOM-Magnesium-Sulfate-Agricultural-Pounds

Botanicare-CAL-MAG-Plant-Supplement-Formula

Superoots-Air-Pot-Equivalent-Propagation-Container

Mother-Earth-Perlite-Certified-Natural

now, to do organic, what's this i keep hearing about worm castings, "teas", putting molasses into the water and spraying it on the leaves, etc? do i need to do all that stuff?

i think that was everything you mentioned in your previous post.

are you certain these 2-gallon pots will be big enough? should i go with 5-gallon instead?

if this list is complete for a seed to harvest grow in my 36x26x72 grow tent please let me know, thanks!
    Reactions: Backlipslide
    CADBOY
    CADBOY
    Looks like a great start. You got everything possible you could ever need ;) the coco+pearlite can be used with hempy buckets easly. The air pot will be exactly the same as a hempy bucket, but with more air flow, this is good.

Lemon juice = PH Down
    Bakeing soda = PH up

Just incase you didn't wanna buy the premade stuff ;)

You dont need to add molasses at all, thats used in regular soil. Dont worrie about it. Teas are basicly composted items made into water to feed plants, you also dont need this.

Use megacrop 300g will do 2 to 4 plants for 1 grow easy.

1 teaspoon for 1gal of water, feed that 1 gal jug till its gone.

So plants life, once sprouted 1 tsp MC per 1gal. Week 2 same. Week 3 use 2 tsp per 1gal. Week 4 same. Week 5 3tsp per 1gal ect till harvest.

You do need and sould use either jiffy starter pucks or rapid rooters for your seed to start its life in. Otherwise HIGH 5 Girlll, your killin it.
    CADBOY
    CADBOY
    EPSOM SALT (Magnesium Sulfate) you can get this anyplace locally, its the same stuff you put in the bathtub. Just get the non scented one ;)

2 gal air pots will do you good. Only 5gal if you want 5ft trees growing ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom