Canachris
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• Happy 4/20... I'ma doing a wake-n-bake to start the day off right. smoke em if ya got em. Happy Patriots day to all you Patriots out there... go Pat's
    Welcome to bazaro world... April 18th and it's snowing. it's been colder here in April than it was in January, we now have more snow than we got in January and February combined.
    Canachris
    Canachris
    I know it's bizarro. I type with Boston accent
    i feel the insanity creeping in, little things are starting to get to me. the only thing keeping me sane is my garden. it's my reason for getting up in the morning it keeps me distracted from the fact I'm slowly going under. in WW2 we had victory gardens... during this virus I encourage all to grow a sanity garden.
    Ahaaa, the three little dots and triangle lead to the edit button. new tricks don't come easy to an old dog
    I must be going a bit stircrazy,I added 2 more led bulbs. trying to get light to lower branches.
    the big M/H lights don't penetrate down to the lower branches. I'm getting close to 700 watts
    one of my metal halide lights is acting up, about every 2or3 days it won't come on when the other lights do.if I unplug it and plug it back in ten minutes later it will restart,some days it takes 2 or 3 times.
    TurboBucket
    TurboBucket
    Fix it or replace it, not worth burning down the house over.
    Canachris
    Canachris
    not sure it's a safety hazard. my lights are on a dedicated circuit just for them. with a 20 amp gfi breaker plus a gfi outlet and a surg protector power strip. I'm like NASA triple redundancy
    AdaminCO
    AdaminCO
    I agree with TB... chunk it.
    still trying to get the hang of doing this on a smartphone, if I happen to hit the wrong button and report or whatever I'm sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom