HappyHazmat88
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About Badges

• Hmmm....just left my mental health evaluation.... They can't see why I'm being called crazy and angry.... Need to reevaluate the ones calling me said things.
    • Love
    Reactions: HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    Thanks hash girl I'm having a great day so far....waiting for breakfast currently :)

I appreciate the bday wishes....your a rock star for doing that for all of us :high-five:
    HashGirl
    HashGirl
    Birthdays have always been important to me because my mum always told us that your birthday was a celebration of you being you and I like that.
    Growing cannabis has more hurdles and information than I thought.... This has got to be the most ever changing hobby I've ever tried... When I think I know and have a hang on things.....Im met with something new and another aspect...

Stay up to date stay informed :cool:
    Happy national "hear fireworks all day and all night being set off by drunk people you otherwise wouldn't trust with a glow stick" day.

Hahaha stay safe and have some fun everyone.... Catch up with y'all later.
    WenworG
    WenworG
    When I was in the Army my section chief would take his boots off and his feet smelled so bad that we had to wear our gas masks, he would just take his boots off, just to kill us. One night I took a Kemlite taped it under his boot (velcro) put a hole in the Kemlite, when he would walk, he left a glowing trail back to wear we were hiding at. He got his ass reamed :slide::yahoo::laughtwo::laughtwo::laughtwo: by the higher rank. Smoke'm if you got'm!
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    That's great and come night time they were able to trace it back to his smelly feet lol I would have taken the punishment everytime and refered to him as chief glow bro lol
    WenworG
    WenworG
    Assglowhole!
    Just figured out one problem I was having.... I was b*tching about the temps being high ...well I just rerouted my air flow and realized the fan on my humidifier seized up:rolleyes: so with a hour of time and a hand full of F bombs I got it working and blowing cool humid air again.... And while I was at it I took each piece of equipment out and alcohol wiped everything from vents to fan blades down...... I feel better about things.:Namaste:
    Just read a study about a scientist exposing plants to different sounds....and was said "exposing plants to the F note for 8 hours a day for two weeks kills them"...... I just listened to the F note for 5 seconds....and I understand why they died lol
    Wooo hooo guess wut came today... Now I'll have a dope shirt to rock with my hat ;) thanks 420mag and members.
    You know I dislike it when I'm woken up with a series of ridiculous questions..... Like who are you? How did you get into my house? Why are you naked covered in kraft cheese slices? I wish people would be more considerate.... :cheesygrinsmiley:
    • Love
    Reactions: ReservoirDog
    WenworG
    WenworG
    Good questions, I'm sure you will get the answers.... Like, why kraft?
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    It's good cheese....nothing but the best
    Happy father's Day to EVERYONE HERE...real kidz or not you still have plant babies.....so here's to another fine year of providing, nuturing, and guiding our children in the right direction. If you haven't been told today..... your loved and appreciated keep up the good work.
    Anyone else have issues following journals that are just far to explanatory? I really want to follow along and read what is being said but..... Some of it is just so long winded... informational...but sooooooo long winded.
    sinsemilla savant
    sinsemilla savant
    I think it's how some people format their journals, people write walls of text that are exhausting on the mind to even consider reading

that's why it's good to break up text into chunks so it's more consumable like food, you can't eat most things in one bite so you take chunks of it

writing is like that especially with long informational text could greatly benefit from being more easily consumed reading wise, though who am I to talk I occasionally write walls of text
    Canachris
    Canachris
    I get ya hap, I may ramble on but I don't think I'm smart enough to confuse anyone, maybe bore ya to death tho
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    You know sometimes you go to find an answer to a fairly simple question....and then you end up reading the science behind it....the reasoning...who invented it...how to do said thing... And how to fix a million other things while performing the simple task I inquired about.....by that time my plants died lol kidding kidding but it really is like that sometimes.
    You know what......since I joined this site I have found something new that brings joy to my day, and I'm getting that from helping others here with questions and ideas.... As silly as it sounds I find myself wanting to be on here..... refreshing every few minutes just to be able to see new journals and interact with new members..... So thank you all for reading material and spreading knowledge and love:hug:
    High thought of the day.... So we all know an older women named Linda right? But has anyone seen a baby named linda or do Linda's just emerge from a portal as older women :hmmmm:
    Reactions: Canachris
    ReservoirDog
    ReservoirDog
    Actually, they are androids like in movie ‘Alien’…

Lifelike Independent Non-aggressive Daughters of Artificial intelligence L.I.N.D.A
    HappyHazmat88
    HappyHazmat88
    You have no idea how much joy this has brought me 😂 I cannot wait to tell my bosses wife this.....her name is Linda 😆
    ReservoirDog
    ReservoirDog
    That’s what I’m here for.
    You don't realize how big of terrorist teenage girls are... Until you have to clean up all the glitter from the inside of a limo day after a prom.... Well I have my work cut out for me today lol have a great day everyone.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom