Canachris
Reaction Score

Profile posts Latest Activity Postings Photos About

• I have no idea what a "push notice " is... but I give up I've declined it and did the never ask again thingy, but it's still there every time I log in. So I give in and I'll alow push notifications, whatever they are
    @Marc Ocean can you please explain push notifications, do we have a thread on it in website resources?
    Marc Ocean
    Marc Ocean
    Some apps send notifications directly to your phone. For example, if you're using an instant messenger app and you receive a new message, you'll get a notification of a new message.

Your browser can do the same (as long as its app permissions allow push notifications).

Push notifications are based on alerts from this forum.

If you enable push notifications for your account, you'll receive a push notification based on your new 420 Magazine forum alerts. It's not related to email alerts.

New devices/sessions may trigger the notice again even if you press "don't show again".
    Canachris
    Canachris
    Thanks, that helped
    Had an E M G (electro muscle gram or graph) yesterday. after being tazzed for an hour an a half. they determined everything is normal...so I guess my muscle fatigue is just another delusion or hallucination
    Been dealing with setting up my Medicare Medicaid and have come to realize all these so called "advantage" plans, are take advantage of you plans
    My seedling is up and ready to grow, now let's see if make a journal... fingers crossed
    Thanks for all your concern. I had a conversation with my neurologist about my cannabis use, I explained to him without being able to smoke I am getting very little sleep. He told me he looked into cannabis use and seizures, and found no Increased frequency of having seizures due to using cannabis. And with the amount pharmaceuticals I'm using to prevent the seizures he thought I'd be better using cannabis as a sleep aid rather than adding any more drugs into the mix... as long as I keep to less than 1/2 a gram an evening. Last night I smoked about a 1/4 of a gram and it did wonders for my anxiety and was able to get 5 hr's of uninterrupted sleep. So as long g as I keep it to 1/2-1/4 of a gram per night I should be ok. Much love to all, chris
    Had a massive seizure 2 weeks ago,was in the hospital for 10 days. They tell me I almost died, I have no recollection of a big swath of time. With the new meds I'm on I've been told not smoke cannabis. So until I can do some research I've stopped using cannabis, so smoke a fattie for me. Peace an love to the community
    stinker
    stinker
    Hope your feeling better soon.
    Pat Puffer
    Pat Puffer
    Wishing you well, brother. I haven't smoked for 7 months; it's doable. I hope your research pulls up some fascinating facts about the interactions, and allows you to get back to it. Praying for your wellness along the way.
    Welp, August has come an gone. All in all it wasn't the worst summer ever, yeah it was hot an humid at times but the good days outweighs the bad.
    Welp, the girls are flowering. I'm pretty sure I've got a bug problem. the new meds I'm on are making it hard to function, so not sure how it's going to end up... hopefully they can make it thru the next 6 weeks
    Had another seizure the other day. this adds 6 more months of no driving... that means no working for 6 more months. My Dr convinced my insurance Co to approve the expensive anti seizure meds, $1,600 for 30 pills. Let's hope they work an have less adverse affects
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom