1 month veg plant

fault

So my veg plant is about a month in. Idk if I over nutrient it but the leaves are getting dry and brown tips and alil yellow. I'm in a one gallon dwc bubbler. I just put new water and nutrients in it. I put alil less nutrients in it. I need help saving this baby.

a plant that doesn't receive enough nutrients will look sickly, pale and grow tall with little veg growth. to make sure all that is okay just pour 10-20 litres of ph balanced 1/4 strength nutes (this will actually absorb more salt build up than plain water) with a watering can, don't recycle it just keep flushing. Then discard all that and make a fresh 1/2 strength nute and slowly start rising again over the next weeks. It also could be excess heat so check that where your growing is running correctly first but you cant hurt your plants or really slow growth rate doing what I said. Good luck my friend!

I figured it out very low humidity and nutrient burnt. Now I have no room in my veg cabinet. And my girls in flower aren't done. One thing after another lol

Lol if it's to crowded on some plants aren't getting light. Will that slow down growth? I might need that to happen lol

look at tying them down and training and you can trim off a lot of fan leaves to get light to reach deeper into the canopy. Im no expert with this but im sure someone could help with a link. The biggest problem with over crowding is when leaves rest on each other and transpire they will trap moisture between the two and possibly cause rot or mould.

Back
Top Bottom