1 of 2 cotyledon leaves are dried

paix

Good evening.
I have planted here and a week a homemade sports that gave me a friend and I have tied many with this plant, the 1 cotyledon leaf TANGIBLE But both dried! Is this bad? Does watering lot? what to do?

thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english!!

P10101275.jpg

P10101396.jpg

P10101376.jpg

I had a Train Wreck seed like that. I thought it was toast. I had that and some other seedlings in solo cups. It wasn't taking up much room so I waited it out. About 10-14 days in, all of a sudden it took off. I just moved it to 12/12 yesterday and it is looking great after about 8 weeks of veg.

Supergroomer:peace:

So what must we do to keep alive the plants;

All I did was treat it like all the other plants. Kept the lights on it, watered etc. I didn't really have any hope but I figured It wasn't hurting anything sitting with the other plants then one morning I checked the cabinet and I had new leaves forming. It was not anything I did. The way I looked at it it was either going to make it or not. I had no control.

I wish I could give you better advise. I was so sure it wasn't going to make it that I popped another seed. Now my flower closet is crowded!! ;)

Supergroomer:peace:

Back
Top Bottom