1 of my plants

Smoki'mon

1 of my plants are about 1/2inch to 1inch but my others sre close to 3 inches,it's only been about 1 1/2 weeks and they all are starting on there 3rd set of leaves. i have pics in, My 1st Grow.they all seem to be doing good. i jus didnt know bout that 1, its not as tall but it's at the same pace. can any1 help and give me a lil advice

you'll have to tell us a bit more about your grow. Soil or hydro? Lights?
If you're only useing fluoros, you can prop the smaller plant closer to the lights w/boards or something. It might just be a genetic thing too. I'm sure someone w/more experience will be able to offer more assistance.
Vin

today i went in to check on my babes and 1 of them have a lil yellow on the bottom leaves what can be wrong??? its the same small 1 but the other leaves r really green its only bee 1 1/2 week. And by the way im growing in soil under spiral and compact flour, they are about 2-3 inches from the lights.

As long as the rest of the plant looks healthy, I wouldn'tworry about it. Plants grow new leaves, and the older ones die off. Kind a like hair. I'll admit it is a bit early, but maybe the yellow leaf wasn't getting enough light, and there for less usefull to the plant. If the problem spreads you could start to fertilize them with 1/4 strength nutes. What type of soil did you use? and what's your total wattage?
Vin

im useing mirical grow organic, i know MG iz not good but thats all i can find up here. that plant as a light on it by itself and it puts out 2700 lumens. other then the small round leaf is yellow. the plant is short but the other 2 leaves are green as can be, i gat it some fertlize once wit 1/8 of the reg dose and i watered till it drained out. is that ok?????

At a week and a half old, your plants are probably not handling the Miracle Grow well. If you bought it at a garden store, go back there and look for fish emulsion instead. This is better for young plants.

Also, try and line your grow room walls with reflective material. Mylar is best, tin foil will work if you MUST (crinkles=hot spots). This will reflect the otherwise wasted light back onto your plant and keep them from stretching so much.

The first leaves that you see after the plant sprouts which are small and round are supposed to die and fall off man. Don't sweat it. Sounds like you're a bit short on lights to me. See what you can do to add more. Don't worry about nutes for a couple more weeks. The watering is fine, but only water when the soil craks away from the sides of your pots.
Vin

Thanks RooRman,my other plants are doing fine tho, its jus that lil one that got me wondering, i lowered the light on it close to an inch away, i got pics in my 1st Grow and im waiting for apprivle on the pic bout the plant im talking bout

hey, midget plants can be good. From my limited experience, I have noticed that males grow like hell, and females tend to be a little slower. I've also read that somewhere too. Have any more experienced growers noticed that?

Back
Top Bottom