Miniture plant!

zxcvbnm

Im having some unique problems...
I have a miniture plant. Sprouted on thanksgiving day so 5 weeks ago, and is only 5 inches tall. Plant looks great, full, 7 leaves per fan, but fans onle spread about an inch. Started nutes about a week ago. Sittin under 2cfl's "75w eq."" abut 1" away. temp was high about 78 but now down still no change.

What could it be??

Re: Miniture plant wtf!?!

Join the club man! I have 2 mini AK 48's lol. My problem was caused by stress I think, drastic change in temp, temp too high for too long and over watering (these 2 are in dirt) all during their first couple weeks of life. I thought they would take off eventually but no such luck, they are 7 weeks old with 7 fingers like you said but super small.

Now I am practicing lst on them and learning a lot. They are my bonsai AK's now lol.

Any stress possibilities you can think of? Hope yours catches back up man:grinjoint:

Re: Miniture plant wtf!?!

only the temp thing for the first little bit but like i said i changes that and no change yet.

Re: Miniture plant wtf!

I also had a mini plant this grow. I believe it was from heat stress in the first week. I veg all for 4 weeks and it never grew taller than 10". When i flipped, it stretched and was taller than all others in 2 weeks. Now it looks good. Buds all over....

I dont wanna go to 12/12 because this is a seed worthy of being a mother plant if i bud now i would have to re veg for clones and that would take months at this rate.

the plant is far to small to take clones from, and if this is the fate of the plant to be a mini lowryder I dont want the strain anyways, Im just going to wait it out and see if she grows up any.

I just posted this to see if this has happened to anyone else and there plant came around and actually got to a reasonable size.

Im having some unique problems...
I have a miniture plant. Sprouted on thanksgiving day so 5 weeks ago, and is only 5 inches tall. Plant looks great, full, 7 leaves per fan, but fans onle spread about an inch. Started nutes about a week ago. Sittin under 2cfl's "75w eq."" abut 1" away. temp was high about 78 but now down still no change.

What could it be??

I think that "Sitting under 2cfl's '75w equivalent could be the problem. Those are very small lights. I would add more of that size, or get some higher wattage (not equivalent, but actual cfl wattage), cfl's.

Have you pinched the very top growth? I usually do about that size.:yummy:

DD

I had the same problem with my first 3 grows. You need to get way more light on them, if you only have 2-75 watt equivalent try 4 for each plant. and also are they in a grow box/closet/room? and if so does it have good ventilation? Ventilation was my major problem as soon as i fixed that, the plant growth went crazy.

Yup...put six 26W CFL's (equivalent ratings are meaningless, don't even read them), or at least two 42W bulbs on that one plant and it will love you. I've got eight 26W's on just one right now myself, six worked good until it started to get bushier around the 5" mark and began to droop a bit and look unhappy. Upped the CFL's for another 3400 lumens (1700 per, initial rating) and it perked up within an hour. You may need to increase ventilation or raise the lights a little bit too if you were hitting 78F with only two 15w (I think that's what you have) bulbs.

Back
Top Bottom