11 days and plants arent showing sex

2005speedyGTP

they've been 11 days in 12/12 and just have seen a bunch of small branches poking out and growing but no white hairs or balls yet . . . I dont get what the deal is. im watching them closely incase I see any with balls to eliminate those right away

p.s. please help!

also does anybody have a good picture on exactly what "preflowers" look like?
thanks for your time

thanks for the confidence Be IRIE haha would just like to see some changes. I heard if you put your plants in 48 hours of no light that they will show their sex . . true or false?

I am the wrong one to ask, I try not to rush anything along.... Just make sure you have no light leaks and they will show you when they are ready to... I hear lots of things, if I really want to know,then I try them out... :)

alright I might just try it with one of them. I will let you no if i do for sure go threw with it and if it works. I heard its suppose to put the plants into shock

How old are they?

They won't show nuttin till they are sexually mature, 5-8 weeks from seed, no matter what the light cycle.

Bet you tried to rush Mother Nature and it ain't going to happen, no matter how much you want it.

DD

This seems like the appropriate place to post with all the sex talk going on, but what is the earliest anyone has seen the sex show?
Just curious and thanks.
speedy just hang in there they will when they are ready to

day 14 I see 3 females. 3 out of the 4 grown at this point. Still waiting to see on this other one but judging by the way its developing it looks like it might be a male and it probably is. now if they all turn out to be females im going to be shocked!

congrats on the ladies. That is great news.
Sorry about the balls if they do appear...
Don't blame ya I'd shocked too.
Good luck to ya!

ya ive seen on here people say 50% of unknown seeds turn out to be males. And thanks! yeah this is my first grow so its all new and ive been sooo impatient lol I think my problem is because I check them too often so I feel as if no progress has been happening.

Back
Top Bottom