12/12 rooting

CAT345longsti

so iv done some research ...everybody seems to say roots grow in the dark by sayin that wouldn't 12/12 be better to get cutting rooted and then when rooted flip to 18/6 ...in the spring time we only get about 12=13 hours of light ..with growing you try to mimic outside so by saying that 12/12 would work better ? any advice peeps would be great ...

hey its been 10-11 days of 12/12 for cutting and guess wat....there all rooted roots 1 inch long out of cubes ...happy guy...I even think there starting to show sex the second they do is the second I'm putting them in 18/6 ....to see what happens ....hope I don't get any hermies ...

don't know what u used but I stoped usin rockwool and use oasis cubes they seem to dry out a lot quicker ...got the advice from an old timer and sure as shit ...another thing I did new was 1/4 glass of water 48hr aged wid bubbler...put some rooting jell in it and a pinch of this rooting powder I have mixed it good ph 6.0 sh after my first cut put the cut stem in it for 10 min sh 6 -8 at a time then little slices on the sides of stalk around where gena make final cut 45 d angle and then split that 45 d cut upwards 1 cm long then sit in rooting gel for few min before putting in cube ....very important to have there homes already dialed in for a few game wid temp gauge that tells u highs and lows ...and also cube temp ...before putting them in cube ...I notice keeping the cubes just moist not wet works best

Back
Top Bottom