1st attemt. Don't know whats going on need help.

alwaysblazed

Hi all. I just signed up with this site being as how this is my first time growing I saw a lot of potential in learning information from here. I bought this clone from clinic in anaheim and have a feeling it has an infestation, of what I do not know. I've done my searching on this site to see if they were spider mites, but I'm not completely sure. I've searched on top and at the bottom of the leaves and have found nothing, nor have i found any webs around the plant. It looks as though something is eating little patches on top of my leafs, but not eating them all the way through. I've also noticed white dots on top of the leafs. And even smaller white things on top of hte leaves, probably the size of a grain of salt, or sand. Not sure what it is assuming its the pest. it is my first attempt so I wouldnt be too heartbroken if I just have to throw it away. but if i could save her of course i would love to try.
I'm trying to upload pictures but cant figure out how to without using a URL. how do i take a picture thats saved in my email and add it here?
Any help is much appreciated
Thanks
A.B.

Thank you Tead that was very helpful. The quality of the photo isnt that great being as how the only camera I have is on my Iphone. attatched are 4 photos of different leafs, any ideas as to what they are?
Thanks

1111cannabisphoto.jpg
11113photo.jpg
https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/504/11112cannabis.jpg

I am no expert but long time ago i grew some plants where this happend and it turned out it was due to a nutrient deficiency of potassium and an higher then normal nitrogen buildup when i bought the soil i didnt notice that it was nitrogen enriched written on the bag. You should get a tester to chck the nutrient levels in ppm in your soil to make sure your plants arent getting stressed from nutrition problems

Hi all. I just signed up with this site being as how this is my first time growing I saw a lot of potential in learning information from here. I bought this clone from clinic in anaheim and have a feeling it has an infestation, of what I do not know. I've done my searching on this site to see if they were spider mites, but I'm not completely sure. I've searched on top and at the bottom of the leaves and have found nothing, nor have i found any webs around the plant. It looks as though something is eating little patches on top of my leafs, but not eating them all the way through. I've also noticed white dots on top of the leafs. And even smaller white things on top of hte leaves, probably the size of a grain of salt, or sand. Not sure what it is assuming its the pest. it is my first attempt so I wouldnt be too heartbroken if I just have to throw it away. but if i could save her of course i would love to try.
I'm trying to upload pictures but cant figure out how to without using a URL. how do i take a picture thats saved in my email and add it here?
Any help is much appreciated
Thanks
A.B.

I tried to PM but cant yet, what clinic did yo get the clones from, Im thionko9ng about getting some from a place ion Anaheim, and they claim disease and pest free, but words are easy to type!!

Dont want to start off with problems!!

Cateros thanks for the advice ill have to go buy a tester and see what the nutrient levels are.
And big dog GGECO was the place. Legit clinic over all. As for the clones if its just the nutrients in my soil and not a pest infestation, they usually have good clones.

Back
Top Bottom