Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Pro-Mix HP w/ Mycorise
If Soil... What Size Pot? 2 gallon
Light: 1 400 HPS
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
How Often are you Watering? 3-4 days
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Fox Farm Big Bloom
Size or Square Footage of Room? 2ftx3ft

Problem: All the leaves are turning yellow with brown spots starting to form.

I recommend using more than just Big Bloom, get the other two bottles. How far into flowering are you?

How old is the plant total including veg time, 2 gallons is pretty small of a container unless you're a strict SOG grower.

Do you know the pH of your feed?

Yea I think its the nutrients, I also have grow big for clones. will tiger bloom be enough or do I need something else? I don't know the ph of the water I use it from the tap and I put it in a 5 gallon a few days ago.

you definitely will want a ph tester, especially using tiger bloom. My ph from the tap runs at 7.5 and when I add 1tsp of tiger bloom, it drops it into the 5's.

I found clones don't need any nutrients until you notice they start stretching from being rooted and show the light green color on the tips, then you can hit them with a little bit of the grow big. I've never used grow big, but if it's anything like tiger bloom, you will have to adjust your ph. I like to keep my ph between 6.3-6.8 targetting 6.5.

You can give them as many nutes as you want, if the ph is wrong, they will only take in a certain amount, and the other nutrients will just sit in your soil because the plant can't use them.

Back
Top Bottom