1st time grow

budgirlz_420

just a couple of questions,,,,1. mail order hydroponics from ebay? are they trustworthy? if not how is? also i plan to use a wick set-up but i am having trouble finding a soil-less mix. does anyone have any info on mixing my own? what types of fertlizer do i use in both veg and flower stage? also i knew high times ran an article last month on how to build a cheap carbon outfit, does anyone know where i might be able to find that article online? if not any ideas where i can find a carbon filtre and a cost. any help on ay of the above would be a great help for me. thanx for your time and your help! :bong:

just a couple of questions,,,,1. mail order hydroponics from ebay? are they trustworthy? if not how is? also i plan to use a wick set-up but i am having trouble finding a soil-less mix. does anyone have any info on mixing my own? what types of fertlizer do i use in both veg and flower stage? also i knew high times ran an article last month on how to build a cheap carbon outfit, does anyone know where i might be able to find that article online? if not any ideas where i can find a carbon filtre and a cost. any help on ay of the above would be a great help for me. thanx for your time and your help!

Okey for soil youll need a mixture of S. Moss, Perlites, soil, bark...you can find these soil sold at lowes, walmart...try and find soil that contains all this instead of buying everything separate thats more money....as for fertilizer go here and order these 3 fertizilers they are organic so you have better quality bud and smooth smoke and have zero to very little Nutrient Burn if you over fertilize https://htgsupply.com/productdetail.asp?productID=262 you can buy lights and everything from them....its the cheapest and i get all my orders in 2-3 days after i make my online order...carbon filters can be built let me see if i can find that site i got my info from...but if you want to buy one go therehttps://htgsupply.com/viewproducts.asp?subID=28&catID=18...let me go find that site to build that carbon filter. hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom