1st time oudoor bagseed grow. any ideas on wilting, claw, twisting, browning edges

wafflesRgood4U

Hey everyone im pretty new at growing and the first few i have grown were clones from local dispensaries. So they were pretty easy to take care of lol n ive had this one growing outside for the last month in mg organic potting soil and plain tap water.. thats basically all. no real issues but now this plant is doing something weird. it transpired heavily.. looked like sweat on the new growth and it looked kinda frosty because of all the little water droplets seeping through openings on the leaf surface and the heat and sunlight caused this water to basically boil the plant. now whenever its in sun it gets worst but in shade it seems alot happier. oh and btw the plant started throwing water out like 2 days ago on a day with 100 degree weather if that means anything.. i figured it was trying to cool down the leaves or something. also my 1st clone i grew was in a pot smaller than this one and received more mg than this time around so im very confused by all the wet new growth when the day heats up. But maybe the pros can see something i dont, maybe nute toxicity.. iuno anymore lol any advice is good advice tho, thanks again 420magazine.com community

miracle gro organic potting soil

regular water, ph should be okay because ive been using it for the entire grow successfully

no infestation of bugs, the plant itself is clean

miracle gro all purpose once and only once but that was a week ago and only a 1/4 of a 1/4 teaspoon to play it EXTRA safe.. so rlly nothing that should affect it as far as mg and ive been using plain water since then

IMG_8948.jpg
IMG_77942.jpg
IMG_76581.jpg
IMG_69131.jpg
IMG_212713.jpg
IMG_134217.jpg
IMG_045625.jpg

thanks again in advance everyone

Back
Top Bottom