Aww.. Wilting & Spots?

Hashish

What Strain is it? Purple Kush and a Lemon Diesel
How Many Plants? 3
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage? Vegetative (6 inch in height, and the other 2 are currently 8 inches in height)
Indoor or Outdoor? Outdoor, if the weather's nice. Indoor, at night or otherwise.
Soil or Hydro? Soil
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Nature's Best Soil. Aged sawdust & bark, compost, potash, silica sand, loam and sand blended with a custom organic fertilizer mix consisting of kelp meal, fish bone meal, blood meal, alfalfa meal, micro and macro nutrients,... and bat guano. Also added "Plant Success" Mycorrhizal fungi for root development.
If Soil... What Size Pot? 2ft 3in round, 9in tall
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? Two lights. 24in in size, 75 watt. and 18in F15T8
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 65 - 75°F in room.
Any Pests? No
How Often are you Watering? Once a day or whenever needed
Size or Square Footage of Room? 3ft x 3.5ft (area in which the plants are located in the room) bordered with white poster board near the white wall. :b

One of the plants have wilted severely and is completely limp and lifeless looking and have light yellow speckles on all of the leaves. One of the leaves at the tip are shriveled and are brown/yellow at the tip. The rest of the plant is green and have no other problems it seems. After a while of being in the sun, it seems to have gotten worse.. :c
Unfortunately, we don't have any pictures or a digi cam. :/

What could be the cause of this? Any tips or suggestions?

This seemed to happen overnight after transplanting it to a bigger pot with the soil Nature's best. We also had a new light installed. But the other plants seem to be fine. One of the other plants started to wilt after putting it into the sun but it seems to be slowly progressing..

I'm thinking it could be possible of overwatering but I'm not so sure. We still have them in the sun and are getting plenty of fresh breezes, also poked a few holes in the soil. I'll wait to see how it progresses but tips and advice would be very appreciated.

Thanks!

It looks like it's either underwatered or overwatered but, a lot more wilted. D:
The poor baby girl needs emergency assistance ASAP. I gave it some time out in the sun and time to dry out the soil, then added just enough water to the soil to slightly moisten it. I double-checked for parasites but I haven't seen anything. I'm not sure what to do..
I'm trying to look around to see who's got an available digi cam but, so far, no luck. -,-;

I found a pic that looks like what ours is doing:
https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/27/droop.jpg

Back
Top Bottom