1st time thats ever happend

AJ

wow i took a huge bong hit and it was REALLY harsh skunky bud
just straight up started puking
then i was soooooo hungry
i went downstrairs and ate up half the kitchen

mmm now this cigarette is helping me digest :)

!!!!!AJ!!!!! said:
wow i took a huge bong hit and it was REALLY harsh skunky bud
just straight up started puking
then i was soooooo hungry
i went downstrairs and ate up half the kitchen

mmm now this cigarette is helping me digest :)
eww

Yeah, everyone swallows a hit accidentally. Happens to the best of us. I once took a huge rip and for some reason my throat forced it down to my stomach. I didn't puke but I was burping up smoke for a while. It really hurt too. Another time I was smoking with some friends, and one of my friends accidentally did that shit and just quickly puked. Some of us didn't even notice, until he said, "shit I just puked." then we all got the hell out of there.

the best is when u swallow smoke and then burp 5min later and smoke comes out :D
i love that

!!!!!AJ!!!!! said:
the best is when u swallow smoke and then burp 5min later and smoke comes out :D
i love that

I hate that!!! It hurts your stomach, it burns your throat.. It can't be good on your stomach.

LunarSmoke said:
I'm used to swallowing smoke. When I hold my hits in, I can usually like open my stomache hole, so then my tube that goes to my lungs is like blocked off and its easier to hold in my hits longer (sorry for no medical knowedge, kinda buzzing now) For a couple days I would purposely swallow smoke the whole session because I thought the smoke would be taken in the stomache and made a different high (like more of a physical high) and I'm not sure if it did or not.

Why would you swallow smoke to your stomach on purpose??? You gotta take big hits and hold them in your lungs, not your stomach.. If you were one of my friends and I was smoking you out, and you were swallowing all the hits to your stomach, I wouldn't want you to waste my weed like that.

Back
Top Bottom