1st timer my buds are changing color: Curing?

Diy1986

Is it normal for buds to change color during curing some of the buds are turning a different color so I’m not sure if this normal or expected or if thiers mold or something happen during curing

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    748.3 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    762.9 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    709.1 KB · Views: 44
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    951.7 KB · Views: 45
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    848.3 KB · Views: 47
Oh shit that’s real bad, don‘t smoke that!!

... box that up, ship it to me and I will dispose of aforementioned evidence in a series of small fires.... see I’m selfless in this regard

messing with ya, looks good to me. Yes it changes colors as it cures and ages - ammonia is the odor of mold but some strains are described as cat piss anyway altho I’ve never sniffed the output of a feline.... well not the 4 legged kind but ya get my drift

Oh shit that’s real bad, don‘t smoke that!!

... box that up, ship it to me and I will dispose of aforementioned evidence in a series of small fires.... see I’m selfless in this regard

messing with ya, looks good to me. Yes it changes colors as it cures and ages - ammonia is the odor of mold but some strains are described as cat piss anyway altho I’ve never sniffed the output of a feline.... well not the 4 legged kind but ya get my drift
Lmao ok ok I wasn’t sure and I haven’t seen anything about curing appearance or anything on you tube videos or online
Thank u I got a great laugh out of that

Back
Top Bottom