2 Plant Jack Herer Fem, SCROG, DWC, COB LED Lights

I guess one last post in here and a smoke report. Short to say, it's phenomenal. Way denser buds than round one, made the first rosin as well and it's insanely good as has been some smokes of it. Total dry weight came out to 869gr, the back plant ended up with more than the front so it for sure hit 1lb/plant on that and just a bit under on the front. Overall round 2 has me extremely happy. Those new lights freaking rock the world and with space it's great what they did. It would have been even more had I not been lazy and never figured out a scrog. I did pick up something I saw on here called plant bends which just are little plastic numbs that bend a branch over and hold it simply which would really allow branches to spread significantly easier than trying to difficultly tie down to the top of a bucket lid you take off twice a day.

Going to tear everything down for summer and start up another blog maybe if anyone cares in the fall once it cools down. Got like 15 strains of seeds to pick from and lots of space to do it in so it should be interesting. Thinking about maybe a rdwc that's easier on watering timing. Having to get up to 7 gallon buckets and still not be able to go more than a second day was annoying.
20190806_163347.jpg

Back
Top Bottom