Jack Herer, Kera Seeds, 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 200w LED, T.A. GHE, ScrOG

balance a scrog along with the need for changing nutes
Just unhook the net and everything else is as per normal. Just dont run any cables through it, and you shouldnt have any trouble. The plant will have enough weight in roots to keep her upright, and the scrog keeps her kinda balanced as well.

Jack Herer on w3d3, was about to say not a lot to do, till I looked with flashlight on. I think after 3 weeks of using the same res and topping off with water and nutes, an imbalance has developed, and thus I changed the res, more on that below.

Pics:

I’d love to know how you balance a scrog
As I spotted the start of a deficiency, I changed res (its been 3+ weeks) so I took some pictures.
You basically unhook the net, remove any bar that might be there, prepare the new res, make the plant high, move the airstone over, plant in, old res out, new res in, hook net back up.

Jack is doing awesome, I really love this plant. She is drinking like crazy, at least a gallon per night, EC dropping steady, to below recommended level yesterday. I always like to get below recommended for at least a day, to make sure im not burning her in my non-optimized growing environment. They seem to like that.

Knocked on wood a few times already, and will some more .. but for now this looks to be surpassing the HPS yield. Which is a 250w HPS tent. Im kinda impressed .. not sure if its me getting the hang of proper nute schedule or the LED, or a combination, but yah, :theband:

HPS yield:

Knocked on wood a few times already, and will some more .. but for now this looks to be surpassing the HPS yield. Which is a 250w HPS tent. Im kinda impressed .. not sure if its me getting the hang of proper nute schedule or the LED, or a combination, but yah, :theband:

HPS yield:

Looks beautiful!!!

Added a couple of liters of waters, I would guestimate about 5, and added nutes for that amount of water as well. The leaves are showing some specks and shit, but its not really getting worse, and these are the fanleaves, so I'm not about to try to get that corrected, and will instead focus on how the new stuff looks and develops, unless the fanleaves get much worse.

She has 12 days left in this mix, I'd prefer to not have to swap 15L out .. and I think my res is small enough to not get to imbalances, given she drinks half the res in 2 days. Curious how that will work in my 20L one that I swapped to, but I think it should be fine as well.

Normally, at this point, I would be getting her ready for end of flower .. waaaaaaay too soon. at the end of week 6, she will go to ripen regimen, and then sit there 10 days, then 2 to 3 days flush and maybe 36h dark. Didnt notice much difference on my Blue Cheese, but that was a forced ripened plant not grown ideal and tortured at the end..

For now, just enjoying this lady mid flower.

Back
Top Bottom