Jack Herer, Kera Seeds, 60x60cm 2x2ft, DWC, 200w LED, T.A. GHE, ScrOG

Jack Herer on day 2 of flowering, just a bit of extra water and some pH adjusting, and some tucking and plucking, and other than that admire her and worry about how the hell Im going to reduce some green below the net ..

Jacky on d3 of flowering, looking great altho hard to tell in this light. I'll try to get some more pics right after lights off, tho that requires me to wake up in time..

I really need to work on the below the net situation .. but its kinda hard to reach ..

It's getting thick underneath.

Stay safe
Bill

Day corrected, I think I missed an update at some point. If not, its now off by one day .. cant care to check carefully, its not relevant but kept bugging me. Sorry for those with CDO that are affected by this change :p

Jack got her last major work done to reveal a bit more of those lovely sites. She is absolutely loving it by the looks of things, and I'm really looking forward to this one. Im really getting the hang of Jacky here :p

Jacky is a heavy drinker atm, but pH and EC stay rather stable. Been adding full strength nutes water to replace what was taken for a few days now and she seems to like. If I can, I will keep this till the end of week 4. Tho I might even try to push till I switch to Ripen. Never not replaced a bloom res, but while the pH and EC are stable, and water goes down, I see no real reason if the plant looks healthy so I want to try.

Jack Herer had nothing done yesterday, and as a result I had to add about 6L water, nutes and some pH- to get it all back to where I want it: pH 5.8, EC 1.5 - 1.8 measured at 1.64 now.

The buds are forming nicely, good coverage overall tho not my best ever, and plenty of happy looking undergrowth. Overall setting herself up to shine in about 5 weeks :)

Holy GOD ! What are you feeding her to make her roots look like that?!?
nothing besides tap water + tri part, some calmag and some ph-
i think this is the result of plenty of air

Great journal @PlanetJ. She is looking really good. Are those thick roots at the top air roots? How far below your bucket is your water level?
Happy Growing.

Sweet looking!
Thanks! :Namaste:
Great journal @PlanetJ. She is looking really good. Are those thick roots at the top air roots? How far below your bucket is your water level?
Happy Growing.
Water level starts at bottom of netpot, drains to half, and gets refilled to bottom netpot. Sometimes I put in too much and half the netpot is underwater, but with a 15L bucket, that solves itself in a night with the drinking habits of these girls.

Just cruising along here, nothing to do except add some water.

Back
Top Bottom