2 seedling in rockwool one dead the other dying

Optimus PrimeBud

I've planted 2 seeds the first was an autoflowering Sant the other lemon skunk. I am watering by hand and they are both under 4 27w cfls and 1 15w cfl. The water dries up very quickly but I'm not sure if thats the problem. I watered in the morning with Ph balanced water around 6.5 and when I came back at night the were dry the one was dead the other looked ok but was laying across the rockwool. Is the light the problem? there is a fan blowing on low or could it be they aren't getting enough water since they are in rockwool? Also I propped up the one living one with a tooth pick hoping it will help it recover not sure if that could hurt it at all.

DSC_1801.JPG

*note this picture was taken in the morning, its now looking like the above picture and laying down across the rockwool, but it wasn't shriveled up at all just laying down.
DSC_2048.JPG

Please does anyone have an answer I don't want to try an post this again for an answer and annoy people by over posting and time is not on my side at the moment. Thanks

:cheer:I find if you set RockWool in water, they suck it up and displace the Oxygen (stem rot). Keep it moist but not saturated. Lower the PH to 5.5 - 6.0 (Soilless, not soil), and find a way to dome the seedling to raise Humidity, once roots are showing/feeding, you can remove the dome a few hours longer each day till its not needed anymore.

Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom