2 tents in same room?

User43

So my first plant is a few weeks into flower, ive started to germinate some seeds but i had a thought that concerns me.

theres going to be 6 hours of the day the flower tent needs dark and the veg tent will be on... Theres not a massive
amount of light leak, but there is light leaking out (mostly throught the flap opened for air intake)

Will this small amount of light mess with the plants? should i find a way to have them in different rooms?

Best way to check would be to get in your flowering tent and look for yourself, yes a small light leak can mess with flowering, can revert them back to growth or turn them hermie. Having 2 tents in same room is not an issue as long as your able to control temps humidity etc

Best way to check would be to get in your flowering tent and look for yourself, yes a small light leak can mess with flowering, can revert them back to growth or turn them hermie. Having 2 tents in same room is not an issue as long as your able to control temps humidity etc

Sounds simple.... time to see if my fat ass fits in there lol. Thank you

I ran two pipes , 4" air same as exhaust fan , one front lower left and one front lower right to behind my tent on the floor , so 4 feet or so with 2 corners and when I got in it was dark , tent is up against a wall.
My outgoing filter is hung top center rear so air cross flows in tent .

I think i have some extra 4" chincy metal ductwork. Im thinking ill run it out on the opposing side of each tent and put it into a corkscrew at least 1 loop

Black duct tape is your friend.

So is flat black spray paint.

A Dremel tool comes in handy from time to time, too.

So is flat black spray paint.

A Dremel tool comes in handy from time to time, too.
Cardboard from a Chewy box (that my dogs' overpriced grain-free dog food came in) is about to become handy tonight for me.

I'm hooking 6inch ducting to a 16' x 20" filter tonight and I do not have sheetmetal for the box I'm attaching to the wall vent except for a small roll to make the attaching point for the flexible duct.
Black duct tape will be involved and a lot of :lot-o-toke:

Cardboard from a Chewy box (that my dogs' overpriced grain-free dog food came in) is about to become handy tonight for me.

I'm hooking 6inch ducting to a 16' x 20" filter tonight and I do not have sheetmetal for the box I'm attaching to the wall vent except for a small roll to make the attaching point for the flexible duct.
Black duct tape will be involved and a lot of :lot-o-toke:
dang, i was hoping quoting this would show me what to type to make that dope smoking emoji

Back
Top Bottom