2 week old plant need help

First off I'd say transplant it. It looks a bit too wet to me. Water can't drain out of the cut thus drownding your roots. It's far to young to flower and unless u have an autofem plant it's never gonna start to flower in 24/7 light. Your not seeing pistols. It's a common mistake. We all want to see pistols but it's probably the premature future branches at the nodes. You should not be seeing signed of sex yet. Like I said, transplant it. Give her a good flush in case it is the fert but I don't think so. I think the roots are submerged. Never pour water in a cup. Always spray your young plants. First off, your hand will get tired before u over water and pouring water packs the soil and causes uneven distribution of water, and causes standing water in the cup. Btw, it is looking better tho.

thanks you I have trancplanted her and will start using my spray bottles for her I havent used nutes really would it be time to I did use mg slow release but now that she's in the new pot and soil I didnt put any in my bad -_- but I also read up on light spectums and I was using a 23 watt 2700k bulb I read 2700k is best for flowering and 6500k is best for veg cuz of the blue to red spectume is this better now that I got 6500k in there ? same wattage btw. and I also started aother seed the root was about half a mm and put her in dirt under the same light as my ether plant is this ok ? thanks again for answering in advance :) ps stay high and keep on growing

heres some reasant pics

FB_IMG_13725308387987024.jpg
20130629_110830.jpg
1372560926138.jpg
20130629_203903.jpg
20130629_110802.jpg
1372482778297.jpg
20130629_110837.jpg
20130629_110747.jpg
FB_IMG_13725308387987024.jpg

Maybe like a half streangth dose of fert wouldnt hurt. Just be careful. Over fert is the most common mistakes. First sign of too much fert is burnt leaf tips and a bit of leave curling or cupping. Right now it's working on root profuction but a little grow juice might go on and kick that first growth spurt in and get stretched a little. I grow with hid's so I can't really help u with the light thing, I'm not familiar with the light your using but the wattage sounds low but again, I don't know what your using. I do know a little natural light won't hurt it. I regularly take my plants out and set them in the back yard when your small but that does open your grow room up to a potential pest problem. I got fungus gnats that way and there a bitch to deal with. If u can't give it more artificial light that's a good way to supliment. They love father sun......

It looks good and healthy to me now. There a hearty species, they want to grow so they recover quickly if the problem is diagnosed and corrected. It seems you've soon just that. It looks nice. Good luck on the other. Spray that seedling several times a day to keep the top moist but no standing water. I water by weight. I pick up the plant and feel how heavy it is. I want a good weight but far less than a glass of water. I figure u imagine how much the container would weigh if it were 1/4 to 1/3 full of water and that's a good weight to aim for. Seedlings are gonna need to stay very moist and warm. I set my on a heat pad on very low. Covering the pot with plastic wrap will help keep in moisture without blocking the light. Helps keep it warm and wet like any good femal. (Ijk ladies)

Back
Top Bottom