2 week old plant need help

Lusifers-Budz

see shes only 2 weeks and i have her on a 24 hour light cycle light on 24.7 and i want her to be a short bushy plant so all im asking is when do i put them in veg based on hight or age please help me here thanks in advance..

see shes only 2 weeks and i have her on a 24 hour light cycle light on 24.7 and i want her to be a short bushy plant so all im asking is when do i put them in veg based on hight or age please help me here thanks in advance..

4-6 weeks depends on how high ya want her to grow she will at least double in size while in flowering 12/12 light. Depends I. Strain aswell

well i just want her shot lol cuz shes in a cabinet but i just started like just now seeing little hairs on the part where the leaves meet the stem she has about 3 sets of leave i think 4 and again shes only 2 weeks on a 24/7 light cycle is this sighs of a fem plant ?

well i just want her shot lol cuz shes in a cabinet but i just started like just now seeing little hairs on the part where the leaves meet the stem she has about 3 sets of leave i think 4 and again shes only 2 weeks on a 24/7 light cycle is this sighs of a fem plant ?

It seems quick but the 24 light speeds things up if there is like a little pocket with hairs coming out the top
Of them the. Yes that's the female organs

Once they show their sex you can put them into the flowering stage 12/12

weed_every_day_3.jpg

i dont know what its from
my nutes are the MG slow release and i only put a 1/4 of what they told me to put in cuz i wanted her to get use to them but now i think its hurting her ? could this be the problem if so how could i fix it if not what is the problem?

Back
Top Bottom