girl3cola.jpg
girl31.jpg
girl2topped.jpg
girl2cola3.jpg
girl2cola2.jpg
girl2cola1.jpg
girl1cola.jpg
girl16.jpg

So there they are at the beginning of week 6.
Let me know what you think.
I love this forum and I probably should have done a grow log, but maybe next time.
Peace Bros and Sis's

Wow, I am amazed with the pictures myself. I will try to describe what's going on here, but basically there are two White Rhinos and two Snow Whites done in a dirt grow with fox farm bloom nutes and blackstrap under a 400wt hps in a homemade box in a corner of my basement in Chicago. I took some close ups of some colas. Basically, I think we are good to grow!...go!
Go SOX!

Sweet! My WR and SW girls are coming down this weekend. That will make 11 full weeks of flowering. In my case I slowed things down by nute burning the girls. However, nute issues aside, I'm really pleased with these two varieties. Here are a couple pics of one of the White Rhinos. The other one looks the same. The Snow White also has huge colas, but a lot more fan leaves.

DSCF01173.JPG

DSCF01182.JPG

Very nice. I kind of confused the two varieties. Is the Snow White the tall thinner one and the White Rhino the shorter, fuller one? That would only make sense.
Is your 11 weeks from the start of 12/12 or is it from the first day of bloom?
Good luck with your harvest and cure.

In my case the WR is the taller of the two with lighter leaves and less fan leaves. My Snow White is darker in color and is bushier with a lot of the fan leaves. In fact the colas are huge, but they look like big leafy branches because there are so many leaves on it.

If I harvest on Friday (I might push it another week!), then it will have been 104 days since the seed first popped its head up. It has been a full 11 weeks of 12/12 flowering.

OK, sounds like we have had an an adventure here. I will certainly do a journal next time. This project has surpassed my wildest dreams. Good luck with harvest. I'd love to see your bud trimming process and the final result.
Peace

I woke up yesterday morning and checked on my girls only to find them in the dark. It looks like the HPS bulb that came with my light kit was not fit for duty. Plus we have had terrible thunder storms this week. So, I panicked and switched back to my working MH bulb and ordered a replacement hortilux from the company that I bought the lights from. Then I started to look for a bulb locally and believe it or not, I found one... actually I found Brew & Grow and with some effort drove there and picked up a Solar max for $60.00. Not that I needed that expense right now, but I was able to get one with minimal interruption of my grow. By the way, this is an amazing store with demo setups all around. I am so impressed that I will begin to both Brew and Grow with my next round. And the company I ordered the replacement lamp from promptly refunded my money from the order.
Question...
Will this delay or swap out impact this flowering cycle any? I am finishing my sixth week of flower and everyone is doing very well.
Thanks for any input on this topic.
Peace

I'm no expert, I'm still on my first grow, but I had something similar happen in the first couple of week of flowering, and it didn't seem to faze them. My biggest mistake was overfeeding them. For my next grow I'm going to stick with the same nute line (Fox Farm), but I don't think I'm going to use the additives like ChaChing, Open Sesame, etc. and I will use the nutes at 3/4 strength.

Really...
Ok, I will consider that on my next go.
I am excited for you right now because you are smelling the barn, so to speak.
I am really interested in checking out the B$G near me. It will be cool to just touch and read all the nute labels. Plus they have FF Ocean soil whih I will use for my next grow.
Share all of your trimming and drying details.
Are you going to do a dry shake kif or an ice hash shake?
There's a really nice tutorial on a kif shake with strainers on this forum for all of the good trimmings. In the cooking world we make gravy out of such... I don't want to waste any of my efforts.

I will go with you and think my WR is tall and my SW is short and full of great colas. Though is should be the other way around. We could always check with Nirvana. I'm sure they would set us straight.
OK good luck and have a nice weekend.
I will follow your harvest thread and I will move there in a couple of weeks.
Peace Bro

Back
Top Bottom