2015 - RQS Royal Creamatic - Windowsill/Balcony Grow - My First Grow

ShivaShakti

Hi guys I started this year my first grow!
Because Im ignorant in this I choose to grow without growroom and lights.

3 seeds of Royal Creamatic are germinated all 3 of them.
First, I put them in a glass of water and after 12 hours then between 2 plates.
And then directly in potting soil for vegitation.
Use 4 gallon buckets with potsherds on the ground to avoid water accumulation.
And I took quality earth for my grow:
PH: 5 - 6,5
50-250mg/l nitrogen
80-300mg/l phosphate
100-350mg/l potassium

RoyalCreamatic_1.jpg

RoyalCreamatic_2.jpg

trespuntos_creamatic.jpg

today
RoyalCreamatic_3.jpg

Weather is sunny but little bit cold... thatsway start it on windowsill and put them from 11am till 5pm on balcony when its sunny.

And I used little bit rootstimulator.

I am very excited :D first grow after 10 years smokin weed yeah

It looks like you are having a great sun where you at ! Amazing, it's looking really good so far not to thin nor tall. However i suggest you to spread them a little more cause once grown it will cause a problem. Keep uploading, one of my friend is about to start an NL auto outdoor will try to come back for some updates !

:goodjob: :Namaste:

Yeah Namaste =)
Im from northeurope, actually heres colder than other europe countries but Im lucky these times it is really sunny.
And when we speak about temperatures... whats better, more sunlight but cold temparature? Or less sunlight but warm clima? I mean on my windowsill is it warm but not so sunny... and on balcony its not so warm but sunny. At midday under sun its maybe 60 °F... but the next weeks it will be warmer. Cant wait to grow :D

And yeah I seperate them now in 3x 4 gallon buckets each of them.

Outside is most of the time a way larger harvest but longer time than indoor depending on the light intensity but since we're approaching Spring/summer it is probably the best conditions ! Yet i don't know about wether the temperature or the light is more important.. I will say that light is the most necessary (Or at least once the flowering process starts) ! I remember that for my first grow it was a NYCD and is was well resisting to the cold, so depends on the strain also, check on seedshop reviews you'll easily find an answer

Peace

Looks great, i also have a creamatic in my windowsill and live in northern europe.
Mine has developed its second set of leave and is well on its way to produce its 3 (its 9 days since it sprouted).

Will def. follow this :)

wooooot after 9 days only? my are now 11days old and look like
royal1.jpg
royal3.jpg

I think they grow slow... gues because they get not enough light, I dont use lamps or something else.

Used 10w led, but it has been transplanted to a 9l pot today and i will try without led tommorow.
Only thing i fed it was something for the roots, it had a real nice root formation when i transplanted it :)

But dont worry, i can see your second set of leaves are starting to show, it will pick up the speed.

Going to be interesting if we get something to smoke on in the end :thumb:

Yeah my friend, hope I get minimum 25g dry weed per plant :D

Yea the grow process will be a lot longer due to being outside and prob not full sun potency, however you might get more than 25 grams dry per plant. By the flowering time it will be really sunny where you're at, so it will grow some nice phat nugs

:goodjob:

subbed for more

best of luck

Yow, here is a new update, they grow still slow... not enogh light :( the sun is gone and its very cloudly and that for the next 7 days.. for the next 7 days there will be no sunny day.. thats sad.

Okay here are my little friends:
Plant No 1:
rc11.jpg

rc1_1-1.jpg

Plant No 2 with a picture of Madhukar :) my Guru gives my plant energy, it looks very healthy
rc2_2-1.jpg

rc2-1.jpg

Plant No 3

rc3-1.jpg

and can anybody tell me what this is??
wtf-1.jpg

after I plant each of them in an own pot maybe a part of a root is broken and start growing after I used some rootstimulator... can it be a clone from the root of a plant? :D

Now I am in vacation for 10 days.. then I will post next update here.
Cheers

Hope ur enjoying ur vacation! :)

The last picture looks like some kind of seed that could have been in the soil, have seen that quite a few times before.
Let it grow, only way to find out for sure what it is :D

Looking forward for your update! :volcano-smiley:

Hi now I am back at Home after 10 Days!! and heres the new photo update.
As I expected the plants didn't grow well... because the windowsill was on northside. I couldn't let them stand outside because the weather was very crazy....

I am very worried about one of my babys because as I come back it lays down on earth... I dont know why.
Here this one looks not so healthy:

11-04RC2.jpg

and here the other 2 plants:

11-04RC3.jpg

11-04RC1.jpg

on the windowsill was no sunlight and no aircirculation for 10 days :( but now I am back and put them out on my southside balcony, today its sunny.
Hope the first one will get strong again.

Ah just see it now.on my earth is a grey lay of mold :( you can see it on the last pic on the leftside upward my plant
Maybe because of the mold they grew up slow. What can I do now?

Bad News... the one which was ill is now death. maybe it was a weak genetic.
Because one of my pots is free I put a seed of Jack Herer Auotmatic.
My Grow is about 2x Royal Creamatic and 1x Jack Herer Automatic now.

Sorry to hear about the death of one of your plants :(

They really are growing slow, but the northern window kinda explains that. But none the less they look quite healthy :)
My creamatic is still in the windowsill SW dir. so it gets about 5 hours of direct sunlight a day, together with a little LED (10w).
She showed sex 3-4 days ago and is about 25cm tall and starting to get bushy :cheer: Will post a pic in a few days :)

yeah dude, I am excited for your pictures.
Here new pics from my 2 plants.
Plant 1:
13-4_RC1_1.jpg

13-4_RC1_2.jpg

Plant 2
13-4_RC2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom