24 hour period without light before chop

ruddie

I came across this today and I thought I might give it ago but has anyone else done this? Is it common to do?

from How to dry marijuana buds | Amsterdam Marijuana Seed Bank

24 hour period without light

We recommend that you give your plants a 24 hour period without any light just before harvesting to help your plant produce more resin. With potency being lowest during the full heat of midday, darkness will allow your marijuana plants to show their full potential. You will notice some marijuana plants respond incredibly well to this, such as those in the White family (like White Widow or White Queen). Even if your plants do not respond favorably to where you can see a difference, it does not cause them any harm to try. The only thing it can potentially do is help, so why not, right?

I've read through many guides on harvest and I hadn't heard of this too much and wanted to find out if someone had tried it and what the results were.

And is it true that during the night period mobile nutrients are sent down to the roots? I've heard to help flushing some people chop their harvest during the night period?

I'm looking forward to your report on this, ruddie. I'm about 4 weeks out with one girl. She's a third generation clone with me, so I will know if there is a differane. Let me know how you do.

Keep it green!!, Andy.

I'm just a newbie but I'moved gonna keep an on this when I did a few grows some time ago I did do this but I didn't notice any difference but again I was a newbie lol

Back
Top Bottom