24hrs later and still high?

CommieNerd

24hrs after we vape 2-3 bowls, we are still feeling the effects of being high. I didnt think I was. I am just sleepy. But I was looking around here and found a post (Understanding Your High: The Effects Of Marijuana On Consciousness) that said if you see the image below shimmering you are still under its effects. What do you think?

ibbra1_preview.jpg

if it helps, it looks like it's shimmering to me too and I haven't smoked today. I'm running a fever right now though, so who knows.

I really felt it today, but more tired than anything. But I SLEPT LIKE A ROCK! IDK, but never felt like that before.

Thats a typical optical illusion which would do that NO MATTER what! Even if you had never smoked anything you would see it appear to "shimmer", its the design of the image.

I really felt it today, but more tired than anything. But I SLEPT LIKE A ROCK! IDK, but never felt like that before.

Thats a typical optical illusion which would do that NO MATTER what! Even if you had never smoked anything you would see it appear to "shimmer", its the design of the image.

Forget the photo. I felt a little high over the weekend 8-24 hrs after my first hit. How is that possible?

I thought it would be because your blood sugar was low? Which is why eating before smoking is a good idea and if you need to come off the high quickly eating chocolate gets u back to almost normal. Some shit like that lol.

I thought it would be because your blood sugar was low? Which is why eating before smoking is a good idea and if you need to come off the high quickly eating chocolate gets u back to almost normal. Some shit like that lol.

Chocolate or sugar?

My blood sugar the next day would be lower? I thought that effect was short lived. This is like when you take two benidryl before bed and you get up 3 hrs shorter than your used to, so everything is kind of slow and drowsy. That is what this is feeling like.

I haven't heard this anywhere but I just guessed that if it lowers your blood sugar levels your body can't regain this itself so if u just went to bed without eating or eating enough your body will still feel slow and lethargic because it has no energy. Don't take this as facts btw, i'm not sure if this is true or not.

Forget the photo. I felt a little high over the weekend 8-24 hrs after my first hit. How is that possible?

OK I understand what you are saying now, I took this a completely different way.

What you are feeling is something that I personally experience as well. For about the day after I feel a little tired or just kinda... here. For me it makes me feel relaxed. Even though I am not actually high my body is still in a relaxed state. Nothing to worry about.

Yep. I use indicas for nerve damage and muscle spasms in my back caused by seizures over the years. 2-4 hits does the job for days depending on how strong the weed is.

I don't feel high more than few hours,but the anti-spasmodic effects can last for days. Beats the heck out of taking addictive muscle relaxants and pain killers two-three times a day.

Weed gave me my quality of life back.

Back
Top Bottom