2nd Grow: Closet 600W HPS Start To Finish

Closetgrwr27

Well my name is Richard and I live in Michigan. I am a medical marijuana grower that is licensed. I have a small area to grow due to my living circumstances and it is a very small closet. I have successfully grown a batch of sativas. California Haze and juicy fruit. Did considerably well. Granted my first grow was my first indoor grow ever. Always been an outdoor guy. I have decided to go with bush doctor Coco loco for my second grow as my medium. I am using Fox farm nutrients. The dirty dozen. Granted that I am using Bush doctor Coco loco I will not have to mute anything for at least a month. For genetics I went with Kyle cushman's home-grown cannabis company seeds. My first go-round will be with two grape ape and1 g13 autoflower. I am using 5 gallon canvas pots. My timbs maintained between 75 + 85 my RH is around 30 to 50. I am excited to give this dirty dozen a go. My first girl I used the main three big Bloom, grow big, tiger bloom. Overall I was not impressed with the terpene level and overall pungency. I feel like I also did not flush as well as I would have liked to. Leaving me with not as smooth as a smoke as well as are there undesirable characteristics that I hope to negate in this Grow. I am a newbie. But I hope to keep you guys posted soon.

Attachments

• 15853714390081886919223030264212.jpg
    15853714390081886919223030264212.jpg
    816 KB · Views: 107
  • 15853714642834827686784947358087.jpg
    15853714642834827686784947358087.jpg
    829.7 KB · Views: 131
Welcome Closetgrwr27 to 420 magazine
Below on my post is a link for new members the helpful one check it out. Normally it’s the way we harvest and curing can mess the taste up . Plus here a link I got from @InTheShed

I really appreciate it. And yes more than likely it was either my cure or of course the way I harvested. I tried dry hanging for 2 weeks with one plant. I tried immediate wet trimming and bin storing on the second plant. I tried a mix of both on a third by dry hanging for several days until the outside was crunchy on one plant and then immediately put it in jars with boveda packs. To try those out. And the 4th I just left whole and dried it whole and broke it down after everything was nice and snappy. Overall, I am torn in between wet trimming and bin drying, drying as a whole. My curing process has been half gallon jars burping twice a day for about 10 minutes. For 2 weeks then once a day for a week and then every other day on the fourth and final week. So definitely a lot of fun a lot of variables going on trying a bunch of new methods I've never tried before. I guess that's the name of the game. What do you guys think? What works for you?

I really appreciate it. And yes more than likely it was either my cure or of course the way I harvested. I tried dry hanging for 2 weeks with one plant. I tried immediate wet trimming and bin storing on the second plant. I tried a mix of both on a third by dry hanging for several days until the outside was crunchy on one plant and then immediately put it in jars with boveda packs. To try those out. And the 4th I just left whole and dried it whole and broke it down after everything was nice and snappy. Overall, I am torn in between wet trimming and bin drying, drying as a whole. My curing process has been half gallon jars burping twice a day for about 10 minutes. For 2 weeks then once a day for a week and then every other day on the fourth and final week. So definitely a lot of fun a lot of variables going on trying a bunch of new methods I've never tried before. I guess that's the name of the game. What do you guys think? What works for you?
You came to the right place , sounds like you left them hanging too long !
Need to start a journal of your grow and get members of the same type grows that you are doing in your thread . I do hydro (Flood&drain and dwc ) hadn’t tried coco yet .

Back
Top Bottom