2nd Grow Ever Fingers Crossed

I'm of the same mind. Set my expectations low and be damn surprised and thankful by anything greater! I really didn't think I'd ever get that much out my first grow let alone 2 plants. Now I'm curious if I can squeeze yet a little more lemonade from that lemon!
For sure im sure you will with that set-up. I will just hang out here and see how ya go.

There's so much amazing talent in this group we have it a lot easier thanks to the og pioneer's. There is advice for every possible situation. This 420 family is truly amazing.
This site has been extremely helpful and saved me a whole lot of trial and error! I don't really stress about too much because I know I can find the solution right here!
Love 420!

Hello , wow nice setup there for a hydro grow , like the use of the sheds , very well thought out and planned , clone chamber etc , this should be a interesting journal , good luck !!!
Lol, I don't know what the hell I'm doing! I thought I posted a longer reply to your post but clearly I'm a newb to forum use too!
I really appreciate your comment and glad you like it! It's been a blast designing and building! Wish I could do it full time as a job!
Cheers :blunt:

Good day 420! :passitleft:

This morning I saw that the two Blueberry Widow's had sank. This afternoon the taproots popped out. Tonight I dropped them in the peat pellets.
Hopefully by Sunday the ladies will have made their presence and come to the understanding that this is a competition to be part of a love story that only has room for one more. Only the purtiest, more better lady will move on to the big show in a box :slide:

20201221_181724.jpg

Whom ever the winner is, she has some catching up to do if she wants to be like her older cousin! Look at her, so purty!

20201221_181907.jpg

Go on lil lady, reach for the sun! I see big things in your future!
I can hear her screaming... "scrog me daddy, scrog me!" :laughtwo:

Happy 420! :blunt:

Good day all! :passitleft:

I hope everyone had a great Christmas!
I wanted to give the grow journal a little update.
I love opening the cabinets, everyday is a surprise in a RDWC! The fifth set of true leaves are about to lay open on the Zkittles and the second set of true leaves are about to lay open on the Blueberry Widow.
Going to buy a large whole house humidifier tomorrow to help get my RH at a proper level.

20201229_183433.jpg

Looks like maybe tomorrow night she'll be ready to be topped. Not sure if I'm going to try my hand at mainlining or just top her twice and SCROG away.

Happy 420 :blunt:

Happy New Year 420! :headbanger:

Well, I made a little progress. I added a wire rack between the two cabinets and put a large humidifier on it. It also gave me room for my Levo 2 and my future Nugsmasher OG! The Lab is coming together!

I'm learning that trying to keep the optimum temperature and RH to get the optimum VPD is quite difficult in our little home setups. I'm figuring if I had 100,000 sq. ft. building and a couple million I could get it dialed right in!

Screenshot_20201231-174329_Gallery.jpg

Here's the Zkittles, she's about to get topped. :thumb:

20201231_180454.jpg

Here's the Blueberry Widow, she's two weeks behind. I hope my decision doesn't come back to be a lesson...well a negative lesson anyway. Either way I'll learn something, as both success and failure can be lessons.

20201231_180542.jpg

Everybody be safe out there and may 2021 be better than 2020!
Cheers :passitleft:

no expense spared as always your setting the bar extremely high. well done.
Thank you, I appreciate the support!
I tried to pick gear that had good reviews. Though they have a 4.7 rating out of 1232 reviews I know that the Mars Hydro's aren't high end fixtures. I'm thinking about upgrading when $$$$ is flowing better later this year. Lights can hurt the wallet :confused: Just not sure which to go with. As all of us I'm trying to perfect my craft. I have sooooo much to learn.

Back
Top Bottom