2nd Grow

ChefTim420

I just started a second grow.Sorry for not updating on the last grow at the end.had a few problems about getting on line.So here we go again.These seeds came from a friend.I smoked some of the product and it was extremely good.The buds were large and sticky.One of the buds he had weighed in at 11 gr..Hope i get at least 1 fm out of the 4.Wish me luck.

2ndGrow0031.JPG

Also I tried something in one of the buckets.I used some rabbit manure .I got the idea from a mag I was reading.Have to wait and see how much good it does.The article was on organic growing

2ndgrow005_8679111.JPG

2ndgrow004_5547721.JPG

2ndgrow007_9848961.JPG

Both of these have been topped and trimmed.The on the right was topped by mother nature.When they were seedlings I put them outside in the sun and the wind blew the top out of it .I have most of the branches tied down to allow for more bud sites.With my luck it will be a male.Hope not.I let them veg up until Sat. and went to 12/12.I have actually trimed about an ounce of fan leaves between the 2. The one that was in the rabbit pooh had to be seperated for a bit deww to insects.I didn't know rolly pollies ate pot leaves.

sounds like your on track man, keep up the good work and pray for bitches...

About to move so I hope they make it.Anyone have any suggestions.how I should prepare them for the move.It,about a 10 to 12 hour drive .So my light cycle should be okay if i can keep them in a vintalated sealed container the only thing I worry about is the heat.If i can get the movers to go at night i should be ok

Sorry I haven,t posted in awhile.Started with 3,may be down to 1 .1 turned male the bosai I think is going to be a hermie. The 1 in the rabbit manure wasn't doing very well so I trnsplanted into new soil. I think it had tomuch nitrogen because it was stunted and some of the leaves completely burnt off the stem.It has taken a little time but it looks like it might make it.I had a hermie in my last grow and this one is starting to show the signs.It has been showing female for about 5 days now.It took almost 3 wks for it to show.Now I am seeing little ball sacks in the nodes .White hairs are everywhere.Can i pinch off the sacks as they start to show , or is there anything i can do to reverse the hermie process?

Back
Top Bottom