3 weeks from seed what is the yellow patchy stuff? is it defficiency?

Fitz87

bubble kush, been a slow grower from seed this is 3 weeks in and leaves starting having patching. I have 2 other bubble kush that dont have this same problem. What could it be?-I have 6 plants all 3 weeks from seed this is the onpy one like it. This is soil grow also
20150211_110942.jpg
20150211_110908.jpg

ph is 6.5 it wouldnt be that I got 5 others under they are all ok, this 1 has just slowed down.

No nutes are used as its early stages of veg I start using 3 weeks in.

the soil im used already contains lightmix nute by biobizz

temp is 28 c at the highest, humidity is fine dont know what it could be

I'm not a soil grower, I just wanted to get the ball rolling. All your info looks good for soil. The pictures say pH or biobuzz nute burn.

yes its getting plenty light 600w hps maybe overwatered do you think? I know if overwatered leaves droop but as these are small leaves and its still early they wont droop yet. What you think BHOtanical?

Get a pocket microscope/jewelers loupe and check for bugs/mites....mites usually leave little dots all over the leaves, look for bugs under the leaves or eggs.

picture of all 3 im sure you can tell the difference if it was spider mite wouldnt of spreaded by now? opinions if anyone knows anything of the stunted growth and colouring on leaves of the small one please?
20150211_204433.jpg
20150211_204429.jpg
20150211_204419.jpg

To me it looks like your overwatering a little.

Can't post outside images or reference other websites directly. It killed your link. Try saving the photo to your computer and then re-uploading it to the 420Magazine gallery.

It looks like a pH issue with some overwatering to me. Even your other plants look overwatered. One is tacoing pretty bad too, which leads me to believe it's overwatered or has some heat/humidity stress. What type of pH meter are you using? When was the last time it was calibrated?

just entered 2nd week into flower, concerned bout the amount of leaves on them, are they overgrowing? I dont k ow and would like to someone to help. The stems are all tied down and starting to go upwards still. Does any of the stem thats in shade get any bud at all? will the leaves feed the stems to create bud colas? just wondering because if thats the case all I will end up with is just little top heads bacause a lot of stem in horizontal not a lot vertical. Have i even done this right? Im using 600w hps with lightmix soil biobizz nutes.
20150316_090858.jpg
20150316_090853.jpg
20150316_090846.jpg

Back
Top Bottom