Blazedgirl679

Hi can anyone tell me what’s wrong with my plant. I’m a first time grower so pretty new to this, I’ve done plenty research but I’m not sure what the problem is.

So the plant looks fairly healthy, apart from a few patchy leaves, I’m not sure if it’s a nute deficiency or my ph? Any ideas?

(edit: I brought them outside for some real sun since I don’t have grow lights)
61AC3FAE-376F-4B10-B8DC-D6F243666D9C.jpeg
E04A3094-C380-4806-B15F-D7179965989B.jpeg

Welcome to 420,Blazedgirl679:welcome:Good to have you aboard!

They also look a little pale green,might just need a little bit of nitrogen.
It looks like the leaves are trying to be greener,but the nitrogen's just not there.
What nutrients are you using?

Welcome to 420,Blazedgirl679:welcome:Good to have you aboard!

They also look a little pale green,might just need a little bit of nitrogen.
It looks like the leaves are trying to be greener,but the nitrogen's just not there.
What nutrients are you using?

Thank you! I’m excited to be on this journey!

I’m currently using the biobizz nutrients - bio grow and biobloom. I’m following the biobizz nutrient guide, I only water every couple of days. But I don’t really see any run off when I water, maybe thats the problem?

Could be part of it,without runoff you're not sure the whole pot is getting the water.
@Emilya ,a very knowledgeable Lady on the forum has prepared a very good guide for watering our favorite plant "the right way"-this is how I do it,as do many others here-she may also stop by to give you a pointer or two-my knowledge of nutrient deficiencies is limited,she's the real expert..

The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant

Back
Top Bottom