30 days in - questions!

IMG_20140816_204238078.jpg

IMO light degrades it the fall. That's why I lower my lums. I get lots of color and trichromes when I do. You can do it anyway you want and get good bud. This is just what I do.

Its all about mimicking nature. but you have to do it inside that's the key to it genetics and seed are a big part of it but he can mimic nature then you're not going to get the best bud Imo. I have it at degrees when the light on and 7275 when its off and then for flower I put it on 70 degrees on in 55 off. it's not easy to do but seems to work out pretty good either way you will get really good bud just keep it below 85 degree's

then i would definitely get the cal mag.. i cant remember why but it effects the calmag in the plant if u use ro water.. in not saying that is your issue at hand but it will be preventive maintenance..

Post #12 Pic number 2 I can clearly see the beginnings of a Potassium or Zinc deficiency. The small yellowy brown marks along the edge of the leaves are the indicator. Based on the color of the rest of the leaves on the lower section of the plant you may also be experiencing the very early stages of Magnesium deficiency as well. These issues are more then likely related to a PH issue or an abundance of one nutrient in particular , flush your plants with PH adjusted water, wait until the next watering to add nutrients back into the soil. I am not sure because of other issues but I believe the drooping leaves is an over watering issue. And as always when there are multiple issues like this there is always the possibility of an abundance of a nutrients that lock up other nutrients, so here is a chart to check out.

Nutrient-Lockout-Chart-from-Excess-Nutrients1.jpg

P.S. Lowering your temps is not a widely practiced growing method, and with seeds being cultivated in rigorously controlled environments now a days I do not believe you are helping yourself in achieving an optimal yield, just food for thought.

I do enjoy the nice colors achieved with very low temperatures near the end of flower though.

Depends on how recently you watered, then the question becomes is the over water worse then the deficiencies? Based on your pics, your deficiencies are in the early stages. I would wait till the medium is mostly dry(the pot will get much lighter to lift and you should not feel much moisture if you push your finger about an inch into the soil), at this point I would flush with twice as much PH balanced water as the size of the pot(3 gallon pot 6 gallons of water).

If you are growing in soil the the PH of the water is not as critical as when growing in soil-less mediums like coco coir, peat-moss, or hydro systems.

The recommended PH of soil grows is 6.5, and the recommended PH of soil-less growing is 5.8. After mixing up your nutrients weather organic or synthetic use PH up or PH down to achieve the proper PH level. For a flush do not add any nutrients and adjust the PH of the water to the mediums recommended PH.

Distilled water should have a PH of 7 naturally and is not adjusted by the producer or machine that produces it..

Back
Top Bottom