4.5g of OG Kush for your $70 offering

Status
Not open for further replies.
valley, if you post in the general forums, you will get hassled by people in jersey who think their bc bud is the same and will bitch about prices...if you keep your posts to the medical forums and you will be dealing with patients only, who understand our market and procedures... spliff and i are working on a solution now... will discuss it with you at the cup.

Yeah, 4.5grams of premium weed is worth that.

sugarmagnolia said:
where do you live cherry? where i am an eighth usually costs $50-60.
I live out in the midwest.

Dank cost 20$/G.

The only person that I know, personally, that supplys it to other smokers sells it at 20$/G. If you want a 1/4, it'll cost you 140$ (I never buy in bulk from her)

but this is grade A cannabis, I'm talking about. Never sticks and seeds, ever. Little red/orange hairs, you can smell the stuff being broken up from across the room. It's nuts.

70$ for 4.5grams is a fantastic offer from a co-op.

Re: 4.5g 1/8s of OG Kush for your $70 offering

Valley_Co-op said:
we are also offering an ounce of OG Kush for your offering of $450.

I'd rather have 6.2222 4.5 gram bags for $70 each...that's 435/oz.

Not to be argumentative but u can get top notch strains in other places than Cali.

For twice the price. I've had 3 amazing kushes in cali. Gram of each, cost me 60 dollars. If I was to try and get that in Florida it would cost me 150 for the name shit. OG Kush = AMAZING quality.

Are you guys serious? This is a 420Mag partner, show some respect. And keep in mind while you are slinging around your street prices that dispensary prices are ALWAYS a bit higher. But for that you get a much better product AND you actually get to get it from a nice person with a smile in a safe place totally legally. Some places let you sit and chill with your goodies, providing the vapes and bongs and the like.

It's a totally different situation and you should treat it as such. Come on now..

Does anyone know the prices for medical mj in Canada?
I was just wondering if it were cheaper since I get
an ounce for $120 here. Cross boarder runs must make a killin,
too bad im lazy.

420 said:
valley, if you post in the general forums, you will get hassled by people in jersey who think their bc bud is the same and will bitch about prices...if you keep your posts to the medical forums and you will be dealing with patients only, who understand our market and procedures... spliff and i are working on a solution now... will discuss it with you at the cup.

i look forward to speaking to you. see you there.

i dont ever mean to offend anyone with my posts. i may have been a little abrasive, but when im trying to help by giving more and get criticized for my practices i have a problem with that. everyone is entitled to their opinions.

have a good day people

I remember when a local around here changed up his weight on bags..... he was no longer selling 1/4s...... I'd gone over to his crib to buy many times before and weights were always right on.... then they started to get lighter. I went to Ken & asked for a 1/4 again (only guy in town w/ weed) and his reply was "ok.... a 50 bag coming up", I asked if it would weigh 7 grams & his reply was, "hell no it's a 50 bag"....in other words he wasn't quoting ANY weight being sold, just calling it by its $ price. A 50 bag..... could be 5 grams one day or 4 grams the next......well fuck me in the goats ass! No more cash for Kenny....... we parted ways with me owing him $25.00, too fucking bad!

Re: 4.5g 1/8s of OG Kush for your $70 offering

I think its absolute crap that co-ops would charge that much. You guys are as bad as the giant pharmaceutical companies. The street stuff has gotten everyone so twisted on pricing, that people are actually happy with this shit. A gram for $20? Are you serious? Greed on one end, and ignorance on the other!

But of course i have to applaud them at SOME level, but only in the sense that its better than nothing...don't get all worked up that they are a 'site sponser', and dont treat them as godsends...seriously...

and to "One Three"...what respect? for ripping off people in vunerable situations? And the fact that it is legal should make it CHEAPER...not more expensive as your logic puts it....since when has a 'smile' been worth a 10%markup! (just picked an arbitrary number 2 make point)

remember, your dealer has absolutely no overhead, while these co-ops are paying for leased office space, insurance, paying taxes, electricity, employee wages, getting everything jacked by cops AND robbers, the list goes on... if your local dealer had to pay all of those expenses, where do you think HIS price would be on meds?...it's my guess it would be the same ballpark.

these discussions should be held in the medical marijuana forums only, johnny, please don't post offers in general, thanks.
mods, please move this type of thread to medical next time it happens..
thanks guys.

well seeing both views and not taking sides in this but anyone should post about med. mj prices if they cant buy it any way and i dont get why it would happen to matter to them

just my 2 cents but i love all yall so dont piss in my poast-oasties

420 said:
remember, your dealer has absolutely no overhead, while these co-ops are paying for leased office space, insurance, paying taxes, electricity, employee wages, getting everything jacked by cops AND robbers, the list goes on... if your local dealer had to pay all of those expenses, where do you think HIS price would be on meds?...it's my guess it would be the same ballpark.

Well said 420. Medical marijuana patient here. People complain about these prices that don't even have access to medical meds - JEALOUSY?

If someone can get an 1/8 for $50-$60 way to go, go get yours. But while you're at your dealer's house or in some parking lot I will be chillin' at a dispensary with 20 primo strains to choose from, edibles, and taking free vaporizer hits. :ciao: :smokin:

@ Valley_Co-op,

Thank you for the info, don't let this ignorance and jealousy stop you from posting great deals in the future. Keep up the great services you're providing.

I was just thinking, one reason that dispensary prices are a tad higher is that if they sold them dirt cheap it would tempt people to buy and resell. This would be a terrible thing for the industry and give medical marijuana patients a very bad image, thus harming the movement for legalization.:smokin:

ZackCkY said:
To bad prices are never changed for the quality down here in FL just for quantity. I dont know who you are going thru but my 1/8's are usually 40 or 45 purple and weigh like 3.9... Shitty people get shitty deals I here...

what your getting most likely isnt genetically purple. Any bud can be purple if it is grown in a cold climate. Clubs sell actual purple that they dont just put in a freezer to get the desired color or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom