411?

509jetblazin

Anybody else out there using this new stuff put out by aurora roots organic (soul synthetics) line of nutes?? Was wondering if anyone was having trouble keeping shit stabelized (ec and ph) ????????

Anybody else out there using this new stuff put out by aurora roots organic (soul synthetics) line of nutes?? Was wondering if anyone was having trouble keeping shit stabelized (ec and ph) ????????

I've found that using Advanced Nutrients to be the best for nutes since once you dial into the formula that works best for your plants, you don't have the ups and the downs like you do with other nutes.

I've actually never heard of this brand of nutes, so I don't know what to tell you.

AN has organics too, so you can still have that sort of grow.

Yeah Iv heard and read many great things about AN, in fact they were actually My first origanal choice but my local hydro shop convinced me otherwise with there kill line" just as soon as u need it is as soon as we won't have it" and ended up Rollin with there suggestion of soul synthetics. U never heard of roots organic it wasn't cheap that's for sure I paid like seven hundo for the full line I guess I should went with my first instinct cause it's been hard and a wait on pretty much everything I've bought thru the hydroshop so yeah the main thing I'm trippin on is all I've read leads
up to leaching and remixing my nutes but it just keeps happening again and then it stabelizes after a while but I'm worried still doing damage also got multiple strains (master kush/ the black/and mr nice guy) and only the like four nice guy plants seem to have tookin the worste of it the other strains don't like they are doing bad at all and even a few nice guys aren't looking too bad themselves

Back
Top Bottom