420 fast buds lemon ak and six shooter auto sprouted

Dunnysparks

Any tips on growing auto flowers. This is my first time growing autos. Seeds popped out off root riot plugs in 3days. I was really impressed it usually takes me 5days with the soak and paper towel method.

Attachments

• 20201013_180611.jpg
    20201013_180611.jpg
    636.5 KB · Views: 27
hey, nice choices! It's going to be great. no worries. Nice company, nice genetics. What is your environment - lights etc ? When transplanting make sure same soil that is watered well. Let it grow while drying well then slowly soaking till saturated but w no runoff, till about 15 days or so. It needs this time to grow roots and some leaf sets. After that you can top, lst or both then let rest till 21 days or so old, then gently thin out lower growth, light blocking fan leaves. (use fresh added in smoothies, good for you) let grow from there. Feeding etc all up to you if relying on soil organicly think of about one gallon per month of its life.

This is how im doing it, just dome dude w 2 autos atm following those before me here on this site. FBs grapefruit auto on left, some blue dream auto from my brother's seed collection. the rest photoperiod and various edible plant seedlings.20201018_152624.jpg20201018_140923.jpg20201018_123215.jpg
also efit, pthers here are way. waaay beter at this trust me lol

My seedlings start off in a humidity dome with a black magic 45watt light up top. I have a 3.5×3.5 tent which I would normally put these in at veg but I just got a 5×5 tent which I will use to veg my photos and grow the autos in full grow veg/bloom. The photos would flower in my 3.5 tent under air cooled 600hps lamp. The 5×5 will be powered with my mars hydro ts 1000 and ts 600 which is under powered but it's a start. I plan on starting this up this week. Im waiting on the 600hps to get here. This is what I have going in 3.5 under mars hydro right now. Photo purple Candyland and ninja fruit 1 week in flower. I lost a cherry pie photo last week due to a bad spider mite problem. I've been treating these two with mite rid. I'm new to growing this is my second grow.

Attachments

• 20201013_185724.jpg
    20201013_185724.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 36
My seedlings start off in a humidity dome with a black magic 45watt light up top. I have a 3.5×3.5 tent which I would normally put these in at veg but I just got a 5×5 tent which I will use to veg my photos and grow the autos in full grow veg/bloom. The photos would flower in my 3.5 tent under air cooled 600hps lamp. The 5×5 will be powered with my mars hydro ts 1000 and ts 600 which is under powered but it's a start. I plan on starting this up this week. Im waiting on the 600hps to get here. This is what I have going in 3.5 under mars hydro right now. Photo purple Candyland and ninja fruit 1 week in flower. I lost a cherry pie photo last week due to a bad spider mite problem. I've been treating these two with mite rid. I'm new to growing this is my second grow.
that's some cool strains, sorry about that cherry pie such a nice smoke. lost a blackberry and g. glue two weeks back. That ts600 will def help no doubt.

hey, nice choices! It's going to be great. no worries. Nice company, nice genetics. What is your environment - lights etc ? When transplanting make sure same soil that is watered well. Let it grow while drying well then slowly soaking till saturated but w no runoff, till about 15 days or so. It needs this time to grow roots and some leaf sets. After that you can top, lst or both then let rest till 21 days or so old, then gently thin out lower growth, light blocking fan leaves. (use fresh added in smoothies, good for you) let grow from there. Feeding etc all up to you if relying on soil organicly think of about one gallon per month of its life.

This is how im doing it, just dome dude w 2 autos atm following those before me here on this site. FBs grapefruit auto on left, some blue dream auto from my brother's seed collection. the rest photoperiod and various edible plant seedlings.20201018_152624.jpg20201018_140923.jpg20201018_123215.jpg
also efit, pthers here are way. waaay beter at this trust me lol
What did you mean by fresh added smoothies?

ah, the mighty comma. used fresh, in smoothies. it should have read as that but stoners gonna stone.. As it is yes just made a big smoothies this a.m. with about 7 fan leaves in it. fresh greens!

Back
Top Bottom