LED - Six Shooter & NLxBB Autos

Seems like a little bit of a lonely thread. Mind If I hop aboard?

I was thinking that 6.8 was in the zone for soil and wouldn't expect problems. Guess you have nothing to lose by lowering it a little.

I've been suspecting mag deficiency in mine as I've been keeping my PH down around the 5.5 - 5.8 range so I'm just going to let my drift up a little for a couple of days.

Lol welcome just coming into the fun part of flowering just in time :p

Yeah give it a bit more cal mag if it doesn't help I'll prob just do a flush the run of was still around 700/900 ppm so may try to get that lower in the next few days

I have only been using the GH trio nutes but it has always been at the back of my mind to get some calmag. I'll keep an eye on her over the next few days and then decide whether it is necessary. She's sitting at about 6.2 at the moment and I'll have another good look at her when she wakes up later, but I'll keep her at about the level.

Good luck with your flushing and hope that resolves things!

IMG_210333.JPG

Wee update of the non flushed NL that was given me issues .. kinda got worse lol

Looking at the rust on it now gonna flush it today and try to drop the ph to 6.5 as it seems to be a mananese (mn) or (k) but looking more like mn I would say

I'm thinking that's looking more like a calcium deficiency.

Here's a very useful link. For some reason they don't like links here so just remove the spaces

w ww.gro wwee deasy.com/marijuana-symptoms-pictures

Hmm yeah from that it looks like cal issues, looks like a better place to check pics that what I was lol ( didn't have calcium on it tho )

When feed last time all plants got 4ml cal mag could just be this one needs a bit more than the SS even tho it's a bit smaller

Kinda makes sense when I sit and think about it a bit more, issues only came after adding the 2 extra LEDs

Does anyone notice that the plants need more cal/mag in flower?

I've did the flush before I seen this anyway so I'll prob wait till the soil drys a bit then add more

Edit: give it a foiler feed to try to add it while I wait on the soil drying

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom