420 Girl - Joy Davies

420RedHead

I was introduced to cannabis in 2003 by friends who saw me dying on the 13 pharmaceuticals I was on to control the pain and other symptoms of my fibromyalgia. Cannabis has given me my life back. I was bedridden and had little life for 5 years prior to starting with cannabis. I now have a full life, with clear thinking and there is no damage to my liver, kidney's or any other organs. Cannabinoids are one of the many organic compounds found in cannabis plants. They are one of many belonging to the group of terpenofenols that activates the cannabinoid receptors in our bodies. In the last couple of years more and more research has been done, primarily in Israel and the compound CBD is being extracted from specific strains of cannabis (there are hundreds of strains) that have been hybrid. The most popular strain is called Haley's Comet which is very high in CBD's and low in THC. It was named after a little girl named Haley who was the first child to have complete success using cannabis for her epilepsy. The high comes from heating the plant that has high THC content so the children using this specific strain do not get high. - Joy Davies

joy-davies-medical-marijuana-partners1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom