420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month: July 2018

Well deserved! Love watching you grow High Brix cannabis--and I hope you like the Super Lemon Haze as much as my lady and I do!
Thanks Stoney! My early taste of her was nice. A very energetic buzz for sure. Uplifting and clean.

Congratulations to LadyGaea for winning 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month - July 2018!

This award celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine. based on relevant content, quality of writing, photography and general knowledge sharing. All grow journals are chosen by the 420 Magazine staff, to avoid any rumors of this being a popularity contest.

The winner earns the "Grow Journal Of The Month" title, 420 Mag T-Shirt, Bic 420 Magazine Lighter, 420 Mag Stickers, 420 Magazine Magnet & Medium 420 Magazine Nug Jar

GROWant Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner
Best Organic Nutrients Contributes The Following To Our 420 Contest Winner
Terpinator Contributes:
GeoPot Contributes:

LadyGaea's third journal is a nice, clean, legal grow in a small space. It's well documented and well written, and she has built up a warm community of followers. The journal is a joy to read. LadyGaea grows high CBD strains for her medical conditions, and what makes her journal stand out from the crowd is its focus not only on Marijuana cultivation but also on medical consumption. LadyGaea is a retired chef and pastry chef - and it shows. Her journal is full of excellent, well-written recipes. As she herself writes, "My culinary endeavors here will be to promote good health while still being delicious!". Congratulations, LadyGaea, it looks like that's exactly what you've done.

Thank you, LadyGaea, for all you do for our community. We are truly grateful that you are here. :circle-of-love:

:Namaste:
I hope some day I figure out this grow journal thing as well as you have. congratulations on your acknowledgment.

I hope some day I figure out this grow journal thing as well as you have. congratulations on your acknowledgment.
Why thank you Buckets420. Anything I can help you with, please let me know. I'm glad to help! If you get a journal going, let me know and I'll sub up and follow along! There is a great group of folks willing to help here:D This was my 3rd journal. Are you growing for medical or recreational or both? I do medical but I do enjoy it too!

Hiya again! @Buckets420. Now that I am home and not on my dinky little phone...I see you have posting in the "Frequently Asked Questions" forum. I'll help you get you where you need to be This place can seem a bit intimidating at first, so please don't hesitate to ask for help! We want you to be happy and successful here. I don't think you can Private Message (PM) people until you have 50 posts. You are almost there! Here is a link to start up your grow journal and I am linking you to my current journal so you can ask me questions any time, or let me know when you have a journal I can follow. I work 9-5, but I usually check early morning, at lunch, and late evenings. As I said, good people here and the moderators are great! When you hit 50 posts...feel free to PM me too! :) You got this! You are already posting pictures! That's harder than setting up a journal! :goodjob:

Link # 1 How to Make a Grow Journal

Link # 2 Lady Gaea's “A Tale Of Two Mauis” With Doc Bud’s High Brix Kit

Cheers! LG

@LadyGaea Congrats.. On the win...

Hard to see who wins this contest.. Why don't 420 have it listed in their Contests Link?

@LadyGaea Congrats.. On the win...

Hard to see who wins this contest.. Why don't 420 have it listed in their Contests Link?
We keep it under Grow Journals/Grow Journal of the Month because (a) there are no entries required from members and (b) it's chosen carefully by staff every month.

It is announced every month on the Home Page and in the monthly Members Update. :Namaste:

Cool I always have to look for it and alot I want to wish the best... I know,,, just abit harder Ted.. Thx...

Back
Top Bottom